SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I am a move of God (William Booth)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

I am a move of God (William Booth)

Just saw this "I am not waiting on a move of God, I am a move of God." ( William Booth)

Amen! Every genuine saint is a move of God, a force of nature, supernature. We are taken up with the Holy Spirit of God and we are a light in the darkness. We are not called to be a light, it has been declared that we are the light, the light of Christ shining into the darkness of a world reeling to and fro from a shaking. Saint, there is power in the Blood, the blood of Christ that flows through your veins. You are a move of God!.....bro Frank

2016/7/11 20:55
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: I am a move of God (William Booth)

Amen brother Frank,

May we all grow in the spiritual understanding of who we are in Christ and with the calling He has called us and the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe!

2016/7/12 9:30Profile

Re:

Bro William writes....

"May we all grow in the spiritual understanding of who we are in Christ and with the calling He has called us and the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe!"

Amen bro. It is important that we get the balance right when it comes to who we are in Christ. Too often there is imbalance one way which kinda has hyper grace at the end or the other way where folks are pronouncing themselves vile worms. First and foremost we are children of the Living God, redeemed by His Blood and separated for His glory and service. We are not presumptuous and we do not enter His courts that way. He is high and lifted up and His majesty prostrates us and His glory fills us.........bro Frank

2016/7/12 12:07
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Amen bro. It is important that we get the balance right when it comes to who we are in Christ. Too often there is imbalance one way which kinda has hyper grace at the end or the other way where folks are pronouncing themselves vile worms.

Amen brother. How can we be so vile if the living Holy Spirit of Christ dwells within us! Of course in the presence of God it lays us very low at times. May God birth a movement of His Spirit through His very saints the living temples of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

2016/7/12 12:13Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Who' move is it? Mine or His?

Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.

I do depend on by His Faith in me and strive according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.

Must be the "I AM" in me.

In Christ: Phillip

2016/7/13 4:15Profile

Re:

The quote was not about separating who we are, mine or His, it is about the oneness of who we are in Him. People who understand who they truly are in Christ do exploits for their Lord. It is not broken down into a point of theology, it is the living reality of knowing that we are priests in a royal priesthood and that we are sons and daughters of the living God that truly empowers people to first be changed themselves. And as they live out that change and reality before men, draw all men to the very agent of that change, Jesus..........bro Frank

2016/7/13 9:05
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: I am a move of God (William Booth)

Yeah Brother Frank,
Love this word:)

2016/7/13 9:39Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Frank,

I am not separating for theologies sake, I am just giving the Glory to whom it belongs for the oneness in Christ that He has provided for us.

Romans 7:18-25 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin

A short quote from; Gaebelein's Annoted Bible:

" The case is clear, it is the description of the experience of a believer, who is justified, born again, in union with Christ, dead with Him, risen with Him and indwelt by the Holy Spirit; but he lacks the knowledge of this and tries by his own efforts and in his own strength, through keeping the law, to obtain holiness. Having discovered that nothing good dwells in his flesh; that the flesh is not himself, but sin in him and that, because it is too strong for him, he is powerless, the cry of despair is uttered by him. "O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?" He has reached the end of self. He looks now for deliverance from another source, outside of himself. The answer comes at once. "I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord." In Him there is deliverance and what that deliverance is, we shall learn from the first four verses of the eighth chapter. The two laws are mentioned once more in the last verse of this chapter. With the mind, as born again, he serves the law and the law gives him no power; in the struggle with the old nature he is enslaved by the law of sin. "

The perfect place we are. Romans 8:1-4 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Now we see the fruit of the Move of God.

Dear Frank I am just confirming your statement, "I am a move of God", in Christ Jesus. I am thanking you for the reminder of who we are in Christ, not trying to confront you with any antagonism or correction.

By the Love of the Father in Christ Jesus.
Your brother in Christ: Phillip

2016/7/13 16:27Profile

Re:

No problems bro Phillip, the quote and the short piece was just to address the imbalance. If we only focus on " there is no good thing in me," then we lose sight of the fact that we are loved by God and were loved by God even while we were yet in our sins. So, if He loved us while yet in our sins, how much more now that He has redeemed us by the Blood of His Son? I am glad that we agree on this Phillip, God bless you brother.............bro Frank

2016/7/13 18:38

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy