Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Godly Music

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Godly Music

I just wanted to bring attention to the Godly Music Section here on SI. [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=168]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=168[/url] It has some really great music on it. Stephanie Staples is good. THere are some great hymns too.

2005/5/28 13:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Godly Music

Yes there are alot of great songs in that section for you to keep your hearts and minds on Christ Jesus. I really feel alot of the music in that section come from peoples hearts that are pure in worship that comes in the form of spirit and truth. Much worship these days is of the soul and for the attention of men not bringing glory to God. I really enjoy Stephanie Staples and know her personally. When I was able to meet her she played a few songs live on the piano and man the real sense of worship was there, God has definetly given her a gift to worship in Spirit and Truth and it was a joy to hear live.

2005/5/28 16:00Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
Much worship these days is of the soul and for the attention of men not bringing glory to God.

Amen. It seems like most churches think that good worship is everyone jumping around like its a rock concert. Although I see nothing wrong with jumping or dancing, but just because the whole congregation is jumping around doesnt mean they are living holy or giving glory to God.

2005/5/29 15:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy