SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Dr. Dobson: "Trump is a baby Christian"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Christians will debate whether he is a new Christian or not, but what Christians should not do is be mean spirited. This has turned many off to Christ, because that is what the world is...mean spirited and hateful toward one another. They put down one another and take advantage of one another. Jealousy and envy reign amongst them. If the world sees all those things in the Church they see us as no different than they are, only with a different belief system, not a living God (Savior).

Sadly, the world does see these things in the visible church and more.

2016/6/27 15:12
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

IDK if Trump has had a conversion, genuine or not. My point was about Dobson. Trump owes me no explanation. I pray that he is or will be saved, for sure. Not that it matters, but I like his public persona. If I didn't, I still pray for his salvation, as I do for others whose personalities I am not fond of. Jesus loves them and didn't die for them so I would like them.

2016/6/27 16:24Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
dolfan..IDK if Trump has had a conversion, genuine or not. My point was about Dobson. Trump owes me no explanation. I pray that he is or will be saved, for sure. Not that it matters, but I like his public persona. If I didn't, I still pray for his salvation, as I do for others whose personalities I am not fond of. Jesus loves them and didn't die for them so I would like them.

That's a lot of logic Tim, maybe there is hope here after all, I may come back and start posting again. Now for all the stone faced Christians, I was just kidding about the hope thing. :-)

2016/6/27 19:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy