SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Hold all those prophetic thoughts...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Hold all those prophetic thoughts...

END OF THE EU? Germany warns FIVE more countries could leave Europe after Brexit

FIVE European countries may seek to follow Britain’s lead in leaving the EU in a Brexit domino effect, Germany has warned.

France, the Netherlands, Austria, Finland and Hungary could leave.

Front National leader Marine Le Pen has pledged to hold a French referendum if she emerges victorious in next year's presidential elections.

While for the past two months a Nexit has been on the cards after Dutch voters overwhelmingly rejected a Ukraine-European Union treaty

Details of Berlin's concerns were outlined in a finance ministry strategy document.

Angela Merkel's country faces having to pay an extra £2.44billion a year to the annual EU budget once Britain has left.

Fears for the future of the EU have prompted German government officials to propose that Britain is offered “constructive exit negotiations”.

The aim is of making the UK an “associated partner country” of the EU, according to German newspaper Die Welt today.

Read the full story here:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/683224/END-OF-THE-EU-Germany-France-Austria-Hungary-Finland-Netherlands-Europe-Brexit

2016/6/24 22:28
Bobbeers

Southern Nevada

Re: Hold all those prophetic thoughts...

It seems to me that we are seeing world events beginning to line up for the end times. The duration of this is anyone's guess, but it sure is intriguing to watch.

2016/6/26 11:56Profile

Re:

It certainly is intriguing.

2016/6/26 13:27
passerby

Re: Hold all those prophetic thoughts...

“I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand.” (Isaiah 46:9-10).

Will this event weaken the EU or will it bring the central powers of EU into greater heights now that moderating influence of GB is done.

2016/6/26 22:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy