SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Britain leave EU-New World Order

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi Tim, Muslims in Britain will fear this move. This has been driven by the far right and UKIP members who are no friends to the Muslim community. In the natural one could see why as Muslims in Britain are very aggressive in asserting their way of life and protecting " their." territory. There are no go areas in Britain as well as in France...........bro Frank

2016/6/24 16:14

Re:

Volatility in the markets will last a couple of weeks, then begin to stabilize, (IMO) but, let's see what happens with Spain's election on Sunday.

America is not really affected that much since 2.9% of our trade is with Britain. Today, in the market was mostly psychological.

This is a revolt against the elite political establishment and a wake up call to politicians that ordinary people are sick and tired of being lied to and cheated by the crony capitalistic system.

This is probably the best thing that could have happened as it sends a message to the political elite and useless Brussels bureacracy that people are tired of complex laws and endless regulatory hurdles and they have had it with open borders. Working people have had enough.

Britain still has their Central Bank and own currency and this will not be a disaster for them. Geert Wilders is already saying the Netherlands is next. A northern Italy constituency is asking for a referendum, too. People want their sovereignty and economic freedom back and they want to control their own borders (loss of sovereignty). The people in Brussels that run the EU are not elected, they are appointed and they take money from every country in the EU, and for what are they giving the EU countries for all the money they take?

If Switzerland can operate in a "single" market and outside of the EU so can Britain. Brexit is a victory of ordinary people, common sense and people who are prepared to take responsibility for the sake of freedom against a political and financial elite that only cares if stocks go up or down and does not care about the interests of the average British citizen.

One can only hope that more countries will choose this course.

This is not good news for Clinton and Obama, who both support the global elite and Britain staying and not leaving the EU. Obama went over to Britain recently and told them as far as trade deals they would have to go back to the end of the queue if they left the EU. I don't think Britains liked being scolded/threatened by him.

But, look for a huge backlash from the global elite. They don't fancy losing control. I think they may engineer something very big and horrible now in order to put people back in their place. Do you think Satan supported Leave or Remain?

2016/6/24 17:16
dohzman

Dear Brothe Frank

I just returned from a business trip, gone for 1 week, yuk. I read your explanation and just wanted to say thank for that. That was helpful as I really didn't understand the scope of the problem, looks to me like there are several parallels to the current condition of America..very interesting.

2016/6/24 17:22Profile
docs

Re: He shall become strong with a small people

/All of this setting the stage for the world leader to come. That one that's called the Antichrist./

21 - And in his place a despicable person will arise, on whom the honor of kingship has not been conferred, but he will come in a time of tranquility (peace agreements?) and seize the kingdom by intrigue.

22 - And the overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant.

23 - And after an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people. (Dan 11:23 - NASB)

The words "force of" are in italics so they were added later.

Some believe he will start out small with a small people much as Hitler started out preaching to a very few people at a time in beer halls. He will have great and swelling words but will be practicing deception and intrigue. Some type of ten king alliance will throw in with him ("give their kingdom to the beast") but this will last only a brief time (one hour) as the career of the AC will be brief but intense.

12 And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour.

13 These have one purpose and they give their power and authority to the beast.

14 These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, becasue He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with him are the called and chosen and faithful.

14 These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

15 And he *said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot (a humanistic system at least including Jerusalem) and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.

17 For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.

18 The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

(Rev 17:12-18)

In the days of these 10 kings,

40 Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so, like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces.

41 In that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay.

42 As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle.

43 And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

The Divine Kingdom

44 In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.

Ten toes and ten horns and ten kings - the connecting symmetry in the word of the Lord is something to behold! In the days of these ten kings is when things will come to their final culmination.

But the AC, practicing intrigue and deception, may start off with small beginnings with a small people.

One can't be overly dogmatic of course but the prophetic word of the Lord leaves us far from being in the dark because it's supposedly impossible to garner and understand anything from the prophetic word. If the word is as clear as it is in some places then it's impossible to not have a degree of insight beforehand.

Blessings. The true Church will have to get through coming times TOGETHER.

2016/6/24 17:33Profile
docs

Re: Greenspan on British departure

Former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan told CNBC on Friday the U.K. vote to leave the European Union ushers in a period that's even worse than the darkest days of October 1987.

Britons voted by 51.9 percent to quit the 28-country union, shocking markets that had priced in a win for the remain camp.

"This is the worst period, I recall since I've been in public service," Greenspan said on "Squawk on the Street."

"There's nothing like it, including the crisis — remember October 19th, 1987, when the Dow went down by a record amount 23 percent? That I thought was the bottom of all potential problems. This has a corrosive effect that will not go away."

The former Fed chairman said that the root of the "British problem is far more widespread." He said the result of the referendum will "almost surely" lead to the Scottish National Party trying to "resurrect Scottish Independence."

Greenspan said the "euro currency is the immediate problem." While the euro and the euro zone were major steps in a movement toward European political integration, "it's failing," he said.

"Brexit is not the end of the set of problems, which I always thought were going to start with the euro because the euro is a very serious problem in that the southern part of the euro zone is being funded by the northern part and the European Central Bank," Greenspan said.

Even with that in mind, the European Central Bank is limited in what it can do because these fundamental problems like the stagnation of real incomes don't have easy solutions, Greenspan told CNBC.

"There's a certain amount that monetary policy can do, but our problem is fundamentally fiscal," he said, adding that this is true in the United States as well as "every major country in Europe."

Part of the problem is that the "developed countries are all aging very rapidly," which is leading to a higher ratio of government spending in the form of entitlements, Greenspan said.

The 90-year-old Greenspan presided over the Federal Reserve for 19 years, starting with the administration of President Ronald Reagan through that of George W. Bush.

2016/6/24 18:32Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

I don't believe Muslims will be afraid. UK will open up to them more. Almost half of UK voted remain. The fight is just starting. Most Brits welcome Muslims.

Having said that I remember when most of us, including me, thought the EU and the ECM was the revived Roman empire. Tim LaHaye sure did. Suddenly we are all casting in with some other prophecy theory that includes the demise of the EU. IDK.

2016/6/24 18:51Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

does any of this have to do with the "european common market" that back in the 70s people were saying would be the 10 nation alliance?

2016/6/24 18:56Profile
dolfan

Re:

TMK, yes.. The EU IS the old ECM, essentially.

2016/6/24 19:03Profile
docs

Re: I wouldn't think so

/does any of this have to do with the "european common market" that back in the 70s people were saying would be the 10 nation alliance?/

Maybe not but I'm just re-iterating what is written in the prophetic word and trying to make some sense of it. Ten kings or nations are specifically decribed as going to give their authority over to the beast to help futher his activities. It's likely we cannot tell for sure at this point who or what all this will include. I'm not of the opinion though that attempts to understand prophecy better should automatically be met with skepticism supposedly because a modern mantra has become we can't understand it anyway so why try? Failed pop prophecy and sensationalism don't mean we have to throw the prophetic baby out with the bathwater.

2016/6/24 19:05Profile
dolfan

Re:

Docs, I agree. I do believe we have probably all been so wrong on prophecy that we probably need to back way up and start again. Not give up. Back up.

2016/6/24 20:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy