SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : A newcomer.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Scholar8200

Nigeria

A newcomer.

Greetings to the brethren!

First I thank God for the privilege to join this forum.

I discovered this website around 2011-2012 and have been greatly blessed by various sermons. Recently, I have been touched by the sermons by Bill McLeod.

Well we are rather faceless here and fellowship might be limited,I am sure we will know each other ,"in the sweet, by and by" when we will be known even as we are known.

Regards

2016/6/23 15:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: A newcomer.

Quote:
I discovered this website around 2011-2012 and have been greatly blessed by various sermons. Recently, I have been touched by the sermons by Bill McLeod.

Brother Femi,

Wonderful for you to join in the forum community. Praise God for your testimony and we look forward to hearing you sharing.

Perhaps even share some of the sermons of Bill McLeod that impacted you.

2016/6/23 16:54Profile
Scholar8200

Nigeria

Re:

Messages such as ,"Return of the Glory" (listened to it today) and the one on The Great(?) discrepancy (I saved it using a different name)etc.

These messages have led me to once again examine my life. I mean if there are things in me hindering working of the Spirit & the salvation of sinners as recorded in these messages, then not dealing with it makes me an accomplice with the devil in damning the souls of men, busyness in many religious activities notwithstanding!

Just like Simon the sorcerer who believed but still had issues of the heart, the Lord has been patiently (through these sermons) showing me the heart conditions HE wants/needs to transform if I would be the person HE desires.

There is no middle ground; if I am not being who HE desires me to be , then I am what the devil desires me to be; God help me!

2016/6/24 12:09Profile
Scholar8200

Nigeria

Re:

Pls I have tried downloading the SI app but each time my computer says,"this program can harm your computer"and whenI see such I am forced to cancel it. What might be responsible for this? (Windows computer).

2016/6/28 12:10Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Lord I ask that you help our brother download this app without consequence to his computer.

2016/6/28 12:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy