SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Flying to Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Flying to Israel

Docs had asked me if I would possibly post while I am in Israel. I get on the first flight (of 3) in an hour or so to start the journey, & I will try as the Lord may lead and the ability (Wifi & what not) allow. Again I would just ask, as I did our local fellowship of believers here, for prayer for the watchful safety & security of the Lord for the group of about 90 of us who will be going to Israel & culminating in Jerusalem close to the Temple Mount during this last 10 days or so of Ramadan nonetheless. I am also praying God give me fresh leading not only concerning Israel, evangelism, missions, etc., but also concerning my ministering to my own family during this time for when I return. Having 7 kids (5 between 8 & almost 15, an almost 2 year old & a 2 month old) in addition to a busy sales career (to feed this crew! 😊), sometimes getting extended quiet time to think, pray & seek God for specific direction on exactly how to best do this can be tough. I trust He will lead & speak to me, answering my requests as He always does & said He would in His Word! Anyways, I will also likely post some pictures too if there are any "Instagram"-ers out there. My Instagram handle is also "jeffmar1130" as well.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/6/23 5:53

Re: Flying to Israel

Will keep you in my prayers brother. Lord willing, when you return safely I would like to have you come on our call and share your experiences in Israel.

God's peace go with you and your son my brother.

From the shadow of his cross.

2016/6/23 6:03

Re:

Thanks Blaine. FYI - it turned out that my son was not able to come with me, so just me going.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/6/23 6:38
docs

Re: Blessings to you

Please share with us if you can whenever possible. May the Lord bless and keep you and the group while on this trip. He'll be your rear guard and your front guard and may He fill you with fresh insight and knowledge in the unfolding of the glorious mystery of Israel and its Messiah destined to return to the nation He ascended from.

2016/6/23 7:01Profile

Re: Flying to Israel

Brother Jeff!

"be fruitful and multiply"! (Pru vu!) Goodness, I didn't know you have 7 beautiful wee ones!! what a blessing, and how I hold you in esteem for providing for such a clan.

Off to Israel, well fear no man, my dear brother! Not only does our Lord have His Hand over Israel, but you will also notice many, very sharp young men and women in green fatigues, with battle weapons slung over their shoulders, eyes vigilant...they are there to protect both you and the nation, fret not.

I am envious, a Godly envy, but I couldn't go with you anyway, as I just checked out of a long stay in the hospital, I almost went to be with LORD,(again! 4 times in 8 years!!) but (laughing) He stills wants me here with you.....and i'm hurting a bit (that's another post)

But may your soul be filled and thrilled, in Jesus love, neil

ps...I think you are "cool" brother...I hope you catch some "fish"...or is that "men?" xo, n

2016/6/23 11:00

Re:

Thanks!

Glad to hear you're "still ticking". More time to wait, listen, obey & glorify the God who gives us breath, amen?

About to take off in NYC (JFK) on the runway for Tel Aviv as we speak! 😊

God bless,
Jeff

2016/6/23 16:09
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Wonderful brother. I might be able to teach at a bible college in Jerusalem next year for 2 weeks, may the Lords will be done.

2016/6/23 16:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy