SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Questions About the Doctrine Called "Soul Sleep"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread

Re:

Job 32:8 - But [there is] a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

Proverbs 20:27 - The spirit of man [is] the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 - Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Romans 8:16 - The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

1 Corinthians 6:17 - But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Zechariah 12:1 - The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 - And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 4:24 - God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Genesis 2:7 - And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1 Corinthians 2:11 - For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Luke 24:39 - Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Romans 8:10 - And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

1 Corinthians 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2016/6/25 11:39

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy