SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Wow! - Reggie Kelley on Understanding God's Purposes with Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Wow! - Reggie Kelley on Understanding God's Purposes with Israel

WOW! This was just released today on Joel Richardson's "Joel's Trumpet" Website. He interviews Reggie Kelley on the issues of Israel, Prophecy, Eschatology, etc. & does a SPECTACULAR job explaining my view & what I believe FAR BETTER & more supported and better articulated than I can. It's a 30 minute interview of "Joel's Underground" Episode 44, "Understanding God's Purposes with Israel with Reggie Kelley". This is the same view held by both of them, me, Art Katz, Horatious Bonar, Charles Spurgeon, etc., etc.

I know everyone may not agree, but this is Reggie's view spoken from his own mouth so others don't wrongly assess false ideas/notions to him. If you disagree, that's perfectly fine, but I ask kindly to please don't start in with all you disagree on and how wrong he is if you don't actually watch the 30 minute video. To do such would be a disservice & non-edifying I believe. This brother is a wellspring of knowledge IMHO.

Enjoy!

http://www.joelstrumpet.com/?p=8279#comments

2016/6/21 19:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy