SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Total Truth By Norman Grubb

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Total Truth By Norman Grubb

The truth of our union with Christ gives us a tremendous boldness.Our confidence comes from an inner witness of the spirit to two biblical and Spirit-confirmed truths which we are called to emphasize to Gods born again family.We are bold to call these two truths total truth.The first is a personal truth and the second is a universal truth.

The personal truth is that the revealed fact of our being in Him and He in us is a conscious union.This means that I no longer see myself as a separate person in a "relationship"with the Lord Jesus Christ,but as one,as Branch in the Vine,as a body member in the Head,as spirit joined to spirit.Iam consciously He in my Branch,Spirit forms-Christ,indeed the whole Trinity,in my human form.

I am not I dependent on Him,but He permanently expressed by me.And so i live spontaneously on this inner fixed fact by the Word,inwardly confirmed by the Spirit.This means that Ilive my daily life as if I am just myself,in total freedom,yet with the inner permanent sub-conscious reality that it is He living my Life(the hidden truth of Col3:4 and Gal2:20).This is total truth #1-the replaced life.

The second truth,the universal truth,is the revelation that all are expressions of God-whether things or persons(Romans1:20 and Acts17:28);whether in their negative(misused)forms(such as in Romans 8:20)or in their positive right forms(the righteousness and higher ways of God as expressed in 2 Cor5:21).

This means that i see God in everything,good or evil-good in His grace forms,evil in His wrath forms.Therefore we see positively in everything and everyone.When we see "evil"forms we see God meaning persons in their freedom to be what they are in their present misuse of themselves;and that He purposes through the corrupting effect of their misuse(Gal6:7,8)to condition them for seeking and receiving His grace(Luke 15-the prodigal son-and Romans11:32).When we see "good"forms,we see God in His infinite varieties of Self-manifestation(1John4:17),and in His reproduction of Himsef in others.We label this total truth#2-seeing God only in all things and all peoples.

Nothing exists outside of God-Father,Son,and Spirit.Therefore the only sin is unbelief-which is negative believing(John16:9 and Romans14:23)-seeing things and people and all situations as though separate from God.Negative seeing and believing causes us to be judgmental,fearful and defeatist,always transmitting to others what ourselves inwardly see.To us the total truth of the union life message and personal witness is the replaced life and seeing God only in all things and peoples.

But one more truth that we "see"and rejoice in is the total unity of the whole Body of Christ in the Glorious Head;we see ourselves as "perfect in one"with all Gods redeemed people.This means that we happily and appreciatively are in union with all who love Jesus.We can be part of all church fellowships,whether of the "established"or independent type,and be honestly thankful for all of th truth in Christ known and preached by each fellowship.We ourselves will add our contribution of total truth revelation as given opportunity.

It is our particular contribution to"the perfecting of the saints,"and the "presenting every man perfect in Christ Jesus."

this is by Norman Grubb,an old friend of mine who is now with the Lord AMEN xxx

2005/5/27 12:11
tinluke

New England USA

Re: Total Truth By Norman Grubb

Oh girl, give it up already! We don't want to hear about your crazy delusions. Who cares about the truh of norman grubb. I care only about the ONE who is TRUTH...JESUS CHRIST!

My heart goes out to you and I will continue to pray for you, but you need to take this foolishness somewhere else.

Can you answear some questoins for me please? I just want to try to understand where you're coming from. You talk alot about the Father and you say that you are Christ, but do you believe Jesus is actually God?? Do you have a relationship with Jesus? Do you love Jesus as you Savior?

I am not angry with you, but I just think you are so decieved.

In His Love, Tina

2005/5/27 15:56Profile
MEEKFLOWER

Re:

Yes, Yes, Yes we are to pray without ceasing. I agree with you marina let's take this foolishness, the foolishness of Christ outside the box. To not believe that God came in the form of a man would make you an antichrist, don't you agree?

2005/5/27 17:55Profile

Re: open hearts

many of you who have read this,have probably question this too!
im not sorry about the real truth of God and i will not bow down to any apart from the Lord...
come on guys,youve got to relise that Christ is more than the scrpitures,yes the LORD wrote them for us but IT IS NOT LIFE! CHRIST is LIFE not scriptures!!!!!!
if i was joking,do you think i would of given up by now,time is runing out on earth and the Lord wants you all to know the REAL TRUTH!
me as a human being would not care about you guys and what you believe in but i am working for GOD and he wants you all to know the truth and the whole truth ,its great im not joking ,there is a relationship with GOD that none of understand could happen ,he is your Father,Your lover,your everything ,....but you still look to scriptures for the truth!
I am so sad for all here because ,all of you could have so much more LIFE with the LORD!

The Lord in me is upset and hurt that you do not here the truth,there is so much to be learned and yet you all rebel!
all i have done is be honest and all you guys have done is be afraid of what i have said,well its the truth !!!and if we are honest with ourselves ,we would tell the truth more often,because it would bring us more to the REAL LIFE!!! AMEN LORD FOR THESE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH FOR THEY WILL!!!!!

GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,YOU ARE MY LIFE AND YOU LEAD ME AND NO OTHER AMEN!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2005/5/28 19:56

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy