SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Law vs Grace (A message for the Hebrew Roots Movement.)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ALiftedVoice

Tennessee Valley

Law vs Grace (A message for the Hebrew Roots Movement.)

Do we keep the LAW by TORAH/Circumcision or is not the LAW FULFILLED IN CHRIST BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH?

(I hope this comes as a help aide to those ministering to HRM.)

I am sure; if the LORD is Willing that I will go back through the archives of things the LORD has brought to my attention on this matter over the years, but at this present moment I just want to let the Word speak for itself, without my interference.

So let us then, Rightly Divide the Word of GOD on this very matter, knowing more and more the hour, and popularity of the Hebrew Roots movement; it has caused alot of confusion (bewitching) as to how we are supposed to Live as Christians, or if we are supposed to keep Levitical Law; as it is commonly known as the Law of Moses.

Let's waste no time... Word of GOD Speak.

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. – Galatians 2:16

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. – Romans 3:20

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. – Romans 3:28

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. – Galatians 3:10

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; – Hebrews 10:16

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. – Jeremiah 31:33

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. – 1st Corinthians 7:19

Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? – Galatians 3:3

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: – Romans 4:14

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. – Romans 4:13

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, – Romans 4:16

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. – Galatians 3:29

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. – Romans 3:31

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. – Galatians 3:24-25

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. – Galatians 2:20-21

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: – Romans 5:1

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, an d that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. – Hebrews 11:6

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. – Romans 10:4

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. – Romans 4:4

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by Faith.

For in Jesus [Yeshua] Christ [HaMashiach] neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by Love. – Galatians 5:4-6

Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. – 1st Corinthians 7:18-19

Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. – Romans 2:27-29

For In Christ Jesus [Yeshua] neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. – Galatians 6:15

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. – Galatians 5:14

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. – Philippians 3:3

And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of GOD. – Galatians 6:15-16

AND NOW A WARNING…

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? – Galatians 3:1

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

They profess that they know GOD; but in works they deny Him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. – Titus 1:15-16

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. – 2nd Timothy 3:5-7

For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake. – Titus 1:10-11

As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. – Galatians 6:12

AMEN.

It doesn’t get much more clear than this.

I remind you of one other detail… and that is that both Moses and Jesus are described as a Bridegroom. Zipporah declared that Moses was a ‘Bridegroom of Blood,’ because of the circumcision. So to all those who seek to mix ‘Judaism’ into Christianity; Christianity and Judaism are NOT the same.

I hope this helps those struggling with whether or not they should ‘Keep the LAW’. For if we Are In Christ, the LAW is kept already In Love and Faith In Christ. The HOLY SPIRIT convicts us of this very Truth. He proves what is pure and just, and what is sin. And so the life we now live, we live by Grace through Faith.

Shalom.

@ALiftedVoice

2016/6/13 12:59Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy