SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : A Church on the Threshold of Revival

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ALiftedVoice

Tennessee Valley

A Church on the Threshold of Revival

We live in perilous times, and such times are those that are the fuel for Revival.

What I see is a world that is about to give birth...

I see a Beast (Central World Power fixated on a Central Ideology) rising from the sea (people of all Nations forming a central body to receive that central mind and power). I see hatred filling the hearts of the people. I see America trembling. I see hard times. I see the sword. I see the Fall. I see chaos. I see panic. I see fear. Fear that can be felt. I see darkness covering the land.

I see a lost youth. A fallen church preaching a powerless gospel. I see a secular church, with political hopes, married to the world. I see great deceptions.

I see the wolves in sheep’s clothing marketing a counterfeit New Age Grace and false form of Christianity. I see the end of an age. I see an End. I see the End. I see the Beginning.

And I see frauds. People who want to be ‘used of GOD’. (You wanna be used of GOD? Prepare to be used by men. Prepare to be spat on. Dishonored. Hated. And for your own churches, friends, and family to turn on you. Prepare for people to accuse you and talk about you hatefully, telling lies. They will. You want to be used by GOD? It’s not standing on red carpet with your hit ministry project and selfie. You wanna serve GOD? Be close to Him? Get ready to be alienated and hated. The closer you get to GOD the less place you have in the world. Everybody wants to challenge you. Why do we have to glamorize the Truth? The Truth is we will be hated.)

The church is not the Church. We are in awful shape. Lately as a whole most wanna play church games. Just keep doing it our way. Even if it leads to Hell. We have it all figured out with our gimmicks, and doctrines.

But Satan ain’t here to play.

The world is FILLED with Sin and HATE. They HATE JESUS. They HATE Christians. They aren’t gonna play if they get a hold of you. Your only refuge is GOD. YAHWEH knows His own.

I see numbness and coldness. I see that the heart of the people is grown cold that they do not feel anymore. That the people are desensitized. That it is hard for them to get into the Spirit now. They are not able to get into the Holy Ghost and see In Him. They are no more able to think In the Mind of Christ.

They had rather see their world, the treasures, and the pride of this life. They are fatted. They are asleep. They are numb. It is like speaking to the dead. It is a Work of Grace to keep any of us awake here in the American church.

The deception is great. I ask that you pray for America before she falls. That others might Awaken. That more would become Spiritually Baptized in the Holy Ghost. That more would repent. That more would seek. That more would tell the Truth.

When America falls it will be unlike anything we have yet known in history.

I believe that the greatest REVIVAL will be during the most perilous times.

I believe that Revival is Imminent.

And the conditions; by the day, are only intensifying to create a birthing ground for the Greatest Revival History has even seen to this point.

I hope this post finds a home here. Over the past few years this is the vision I have seen, and watched, and share now. Now is our time. Today is the day.

Christianity thrives under pressure and persecution. It is no wonder why when we see that the central pillar holding up the glorious Church; is the Cross.

Be Blessed.

@ALiftedVoice

2016/6/9 17:01Profile

Re: A Church on the Threshold of Revival

Amen bro Chad, there are many around the world whom the Lord has shown these things to, a remnant, but to the vast majority is is like hearing a foreign language. The awakening is coming for sure, the Church shall arise from her slumbers and it shall be the noise of persecution that shall awaken her. She may not be as big as she seems now, but nonetheless, millions across the world will never bow down to the gods of this world. The billions wont like it and will come against her with a fury, but the millions will be clothed in the armor of God and stand in that most evil day...............bro Frank

2016/6/9 17:27
ALiftedVoice

Tennessee Valley

Re:

Thanks bro. Blessings to you. Good to hear a voice like yours sounding off.

I hate to use this as a figure, but sometimes I feel like we're 'Sarah and John Connor' Christians. Those with the Vision of the future, and not only that; but also and awareness of the enemy and how dangerous he is. (Steal/Kill/Destroy)

The funny thing about John Connor as a character is this; he was never useful until after the wake of destruction. In it he found his calling.

I don't think GOD ever intended us to fit in.

Be MIGHTILY Blessed, and again, many thanks.

In Christ - Chad

2016/6/9 18:44Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: A Church on the Threshold of Revival

I believe that it is evident that the Church is not where it ought to be, especially in America. I agree with you brothers that there is a remnant of overcomers that are faithfully serving the Lord.

It does not matter how bad things get in the natural, we must see that Jesus Christ is the One that is building His Church, and the Word of God says that the gates of Hades will nor prevail against that Church.

Jesus has already won the victory for the saints, and we can either choose to live by our 5 physical senses, which would mean certain defeat, or we can live by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Jesus overcame the evil one by meeting each temptation with "It is written", and this is the same way that we will overcome the trials and temptations of the enemy.

2016/6/9 22:29Profile
ALiftedVoice

Tennessee Valley

Re:

Amen Mike.

2016/6/9 22:51Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy