SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is anyone willing to stand for truth anymore?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
moreofHim

Re: stephen2

Quote:
somehow we must balance humility and love with a zeal for the truth.

I am learning this as well. A year or so ago, I was walking more in "zeal", but also I see now, alot of it was flesh. I have come to believe that alot of zeal is flesh that we have not brought under control yet.

Walking in humility and patience is harder and takes time to learn. You can get zeal in an instant-like anything else flesh related. Humility and patience and forebearance, takes time and alot of 'experience' in the refiner's fire.

I am learning right along with you all.

In Him, Chanin

2005/5/27 15:07Profile
adonaisarmy

Yes

I feel the same way brother.

" I always looked to people to approve me. Now, I am learning to look into my Father's eyes. "

The lord is doing much the very same thing with me. I'ts beautiful. He is preparing us, to stand in the midst of all this and be a lighthouse, that does not cover itself. We are called to be like John the Baptists in this generation, Prepare Ye the Way of The Lord!

I find this simplistic statement, look into my Father's eyes, is so very important. I myself must keep my eyes on Him, all the time, clinging to my savior that bought me, trusting in Him, putting all my confidence in Him, I must stay humble, and pursue love.

At the same time, i am being very convicted and overwealmed with the truth of so many things. The great Apostacy in the world within those professing the be the church. And the great many that are being lulled away into damnation. That article on Wolves in Sheeps Clothing, really hits the nail on the donkey. Reading that i was very overwealmed, angry, sad, and desired to want to help make things right.

The Gospel has degenerated within just mainline christianity, to a half gospel, no power, no repentence, its become humanistic, works gospel;trusting in a prayer rather than the savior, people first dont even know what there being saved from, poeople are not told their sinners, nore shown experientially by the law, that they may truly see their need of the savior. All Christ bought for us is not preached; not just salvation when we die but now; sanctification, justification( certain sects are denying His will, and power and work, to heal and deliver today)
It makes you want to scream!
Lust of flesh, of the eyes, the pride of life, is slowly creeping in being covered by subtle things.
Prosperity doctrine. Love of money, self.

The whole way the Church functions in america, its blueprint, is not really biblical at all. Its all about a building, and a one man show, trying to build his little kingdom, self, self.
Its all about the building. Its not a family, but like the world, a heiarchy organization or something. Its a one day a week entertainment show, rather than an everyday, lifestyle.

Theres just so much thats all must up. Election of God, and the Soverignty of God, isnt taught. Mostly because of mans pride. Trying to steal from Gods Glory. The whole Counsel of God isnt preached over all.

Church excepts for the most part, witchcraft, and
rebellion, with saying that its ok to watch, Lord of Rings,(glorifys witchcraft, saying that there can be a good sorcerer,WHEN ALL SORCERY IS EVIL! AND IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD!) God warns heavily to his people against having to do with such things, yet we make so many excuses to why its ok, because its just a movie, YOU ARE BEING ENTERTAINED BY SOMETHING GOD HATES, AND CALLS AN ABOMINATION! Judge for yourselves, harry potter, star wars(ALL FANTASY) and etc.

We will spend hours watching this crap, how many hours do we spend with the lord in his word? Not to mention these things are contrary to Him, they deny Him, and His reality, but Glorify Man, Self, self power, humanism. Some say that God ministerd to Me through those movies, take heed that it isnt a Evil spirit seducing you into thinking that these things God calls an abomination are ok.

We dont have time for this stuff, TV, movies, sports, This is all what the world is entertained by we must remeber this. God did not design these things. They are all a very big distraction to us. They consume and waste are time, they desensatize us to the mind of the world. Its what the world loves, God doenst love it we shouldnt love it either. We must seek His kingdom first.

RCC, is said to be apart of the church, when it is a Cult.

We must stand on the truth, the foundational doctrines, if anyone has a diff gospel, we should not be in fellowship with them, and not act as we are brothers. We should warn them out of love. If we truly love them we will.

I could go on and on, but whoever started this thread, yes Im very concearned, quite shook up, and just trying my best to seek the Lord, be disciplined with Him, obey Him, prepare for His work for me, stay humble, abide in His love. I try to keep all fellow brethren in prayer.

Lets keep our chin up, this encouraged me much today:Meditation for This Morning
Saturday, May 28
C. H. Spurgeon

"Whom He justified, them He also glorified." --Romans 8:30

Here is a precious truth for thee, believer. Thou mayest be poor, or in suffering, or unknown, but for thine encouragement take a review of thy "calling" and the consequences that flow from it, and especially that blessed result here spoken of. As surely as thou art God's child today, so surely shall all thy trials soon be at an end, and thou shalt be rich to all the intents of bliss. Wait awhile, and that weary head shall wear the crown of glory, and that hand of labour shall grasp the palm-branch of victory. Lament not thy troubles, but rather rejoice that ere long thou wilt be where "there shall be neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain." The chariots of fire are at thy door, and a moment will suffice to bear thee to the glorified. The everlasting song is almost on thy lip. The portals of heaven stand open for thee. Think not that thou canst fail of entering into rest. If He hath called thee, nothing can divide thee from His love. Distress cannot sever the bond; the fire of persecution cannot burn the link; the hammer of hell cannot break the chain. Thou art secure; that voice which called thee at first, shall call thee yet again from earth to heaven, from death's dark gloom to immortality's unuttered splendours. Rest assured, the heart of Him who has justified thee beats with infinite love towards thee. Thou shalt soon be with the glorified, where thy portion is; thou art only waiting here to be made meet for the inheritance, and that done, the wings of angels shall waft thee far away, to the mount of peace, and joy, and blessedness, where,

"Far from a world of grief and sin, With God eternally shut in,"

thou shalt rest for ever and ever.

P.S IF ANYONE AGREES WITH ME ON ALL WHAT I HAVE SAID OR MOST, PLEASE EMAIL ME
adonaisarmy@netscape.net

2005/5/28 13:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy