SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Kingdom of God

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

so who is your Jesus Christ right now Julious?
Is he flesh and bone or a spirit?

2016/6/8 11:45

Re:

[quote[by Notdarkyet on 2016/6/8 11:45:35

so who is your Jesus Christ right now Julious?
Is he flesh and bone or a spirit?

So, your accusations have now turned to questions? What? No quotes? Have you been entertaining "vain imaginations", again? You are asking others to be accountable based on your lies. Is there any accountability for you? You really have not earned the right to be conversed with, but I am making an exception with this post.

First, I think you should apologize to Elizabeth for "pooping" in her thread. That was totally uncouth, but it seems to be your pastime.

Secondly, you should apologize to Tozsu for unjustly accusing her and besmirching her good reputation.

Thirdly, you should try to start adding productive thoughts to threads and stop seeing yourself as the "Chief Inquisitor."

Elizabeth, really sorry for NDY's behavior. It happened to me when I was trying to start a thread on "Typologies of Christ". People come and mess all over themselves in the thread and it kind of ruins it. I think you should consider starting your thread again and let's hope people can be mature.

2016/6/8 12:10

Re:

NDY asked

"so who is your Jesus Christ right now Julious?
Is he flesh and bone or a spirit?"

no answer

My question:

Is he in the same body that he died in and rose again in, flesh and bone, hands
and feet with pierce marks on them or a new spirit being?

Just who is your jesus Julius?

2016/6/8 12:16
Elibeth

Re:

Spree,
I appreciate you...l certainly agree.

Also,..( this has nothing to do with what you said )

Please,Lord,You know this is SUCH AN IMPORTANT SUBJECT of
your very heart,...Please ! ,let there not be ONE continuous spirit
be in ANY of us here.
You are the very Prince of Peace.
SO LORD,Come and help us by your great Spirit,to study and say Your Words,O' Lord.

And I thank you Lord.

...Because Jesus said for us to seek peace,and to pursue it.

Ps.34:14; "seek peace, and pursue it."

1Pet.3:11, " ; let him seek peace,and pursue it."

In His love,l

----------------------

elizabeth

2016/6/8 12:28Profile

Re:

Let's press on, Elizabeth...yes, in peace.

The Kingdom of God is not a popular subject. When Jesus brought the Kingdom of God, He received much resistance as it upset the entire religious world. The Kingdom of God is diametrically opposed to the kingdom of darkness represented by men and their systems.

2016/6/8 12:33

Re:

Rev said

"My question:

Is he in the same body that he died in and rose again in, flesh and bone, hands
and feet with pierce marks on them or a new spirit being?

Just who is your jesus Julius?"

Excellent question and he will not answer because it will
expose his anti-christ heretical beliefs regarding the person and work of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

2016/6/8 12:39
Elibeth

Re:

PLEASE,.....

May I,too answer your question ?

Jesus is ALIVE, up in the heavens,........but when He died, He sent back His (ALIVE) Spirit into those that would repent,...( turn from 'their way',....[s] and receive
Him,( His Spirit)

He said," It is The Fathers good pleasure to give us this kingdom "
( my imp)

He is Spirit came to work,the kingdoms WAY IN us NOW,through His Precious Spirit.

In His love,

-----------------
elizabeth

2016/6/8 12:44Profile

Re:

Thank you Elisibeth but that is not what I asked him.
He has denied the literal, physical resurrection of Jesus Christ on a number of occasions and that qualifies him being
an anti-Christ according to 1 John 4 and many other scriptures. This is serious heresy and should not be
propagated in the assembly of the saints here.

And why will he not answer the questions and confess who JESUS Christ is according the the scriptures? Not with weasel words but plainly and clearly as all genuine Christians would gladly do when asked.

2016/6/8 12:49
dohzman

My take on the original Question

Quote:"what God revealed you from the scriptures"

The trouble is here, in my opinion, is that while in my case the Lord has given me many useful things out of scripture a good many things were for specific circumstances I was facing and needed help or direction with, at those times I would understand the Word of God almost tailored to the scenario I was facing. I am not sure it would apply as doctrine per se', so to approach this subject is great for testimony night but on a forum like this might be kinda unfruitful. In these revelations walking out scripture has tangible results but is not something I would do on an on going basis.

2016/6/8 12:50Profile
Elibeth

Re: My take on the original Question

LORD !

If this subject is in your will,....some way, let us continue with the discussion
here.....In your peace !

Thank you O'Lord,for your GREAT love and care,...

And Your Word,O'Lord

--------------

elizabeth

2016/6/8 13:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy