SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : a small testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

a small testimony

I just wanted to share two precious Nuggets of God's Holy Scripture that I stumbled across this morning in devotionals.

I've been asking the Lord that He reveal more to me of Who He is, and reveal more to me of His Love, and He laid this Scripture on me from Jeremiah 22:16

"He defended the cause of the poor and needy,
and so all went well.
Is that not what it means to know
me?"
declares the LORD".

and then I stumbled across this bit of Scripture in Malachi chapter 2 and verse 6:

"True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin".

God laid it in my heart to call my pastor, my mentor, and to give this Scripture to him as an encouragement AND an exhortation to continue to walk in the Way.

I urge you to call a pastor you know (and respect in the Lord) and to give him this encouragement. Nobody walking the planet is too blessed or too annointed to need (and accept) encouragement.

Once I called dear Ted, the Holy Spirit just filled me with a double portion, and I am learning MORE about the Love of Christ, the sweet wonderful Love of Christ, the Water from whence I will never ever thirst.

My prayer is that all who read this missive will be filled with a double portion of His Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Name.

2005/5/26 16:39

Re: a small testimony

Thank you for sharing these encouragements. I receive them from the Lord. It is good to share what you are learning with your teacher. :-D

Galatians 6:6
Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

2005/5/26 17:53

Re: a small testimony

"He defended the cause of the poor and needy"

Amen, brother Neilgin1. Your focus is where it needs to be; on the Spirit and on those in need.

This is exactly as Jesus taught and may you continue to follow this path.

Blessings on you.

Bub

2005/5/26 23:35

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy