SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Why I don't go to church

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
savannah

Why I don't go to church

After reading this post on another thread...,

"It is shocking not to see unbelievers pounding on the door to seek salvation after reading this thread",

...I thought I would post the following link:

https://youtu.be/ZWoHsJ8B1lE

Such is the real reason we do not "see unbelievers pounding on the door to seek salvation."

2016/6/3 8:10Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re: Why I don't go to church

I clicked on your link, and began watching and then was pulled like a magnet to the right side to finalcall07 Dont Go To Church Go to Jesus.

2016/6/3 9:08Profile
docs

If unbelievers carry the same attitude and mocking condescension that the writer of this letter does then no wonder they don't come to church. The writer of the letter, a true son of pride, has far more problems than the church and churches he criticizes. Even if they need criticism his problems go very much deeper than just being offended at the way churches do things. Have no doubt about it, God purposefully hides His face from such contempt and hateful pride.

2016/6/3 9:39Profile
savannah

Re: finalcall

Before you sign-off please tell me...did you listen to the 6 minute letter? And also, was the magnetic force(as you describe it)a positive or a negative?

2016/6/3 23:37Profile
savannah

Linda,

If you are still on the Internet, I was wondering if you missed my last post which I posed a question to you.

Thanks

2016/6/9 22:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy