SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Why do some of the threads not come up in Mobile format?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
But seriously I think there may be a technical issue that Greg may need to address.

I will test this with a mobile device. Sometimes long links can make the desktop version also show expanded borders on the site. We will look into fixing this so it cannot happen.

2016/6/2 10:20Profile

Re:

Brother Greg all kidding aside. Should we keep the links shorter? Is it the title of the thread that may be creating the problem?

Brother Blaine

2016/6/2 10:33
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Mr. Bear, I don't know if your phone shows the little refresh arrow up in the top right part of your browser, next to were it say's sermonindex.net. If you tap on that arrow "on my iPhone" it will refresh the threads.

2016/6/2 10:40Profile

Re:

Bro bill. I'm afraid I use the inferior to the IPhone and that's an Android. :-) Bro I do not have that refresh Arrow you talk about.

But thank you anyway for the suggestion.

Bro. Blaine

2016/6/2 10:42
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I was going to sent you a screen shot taken on my phone but no email in your profile. :-) I do have an android tablet let me see if I can figure it out on there.

2016/6/2 10:49Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

On my Android tablet, it shows two little refresh arrows to the left of the browser window, or the window up top were it shows the site your on, I just call it the browser window. This site does not refresh automatically because it's not an app.

2016/6/2 10:54Profile

Re:

Bill looking to the left but do not see the refresh Arrow. Is it near the login? Or when I go to the homepage is it near the search feature?

2016/6/2 11:11

Re:

Sorry bro. I simply don't see it. It may be that the version you're using what is not come my smartphone?

2016/6/2 11:13

Re:

You can send me a screenshot of your tablet at pwprayercall.gmail.com. One picture is worth a thiusand words. :)

2016/6/2 11:14
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Ok sent it, I could not figure out how to take a screen shot with my Android tablet, I use my iPhone 6 for almost everything now.

2016/6/2 11:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy