SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Why do some of the threads not come up in Mobile format?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Why do some of the threads not come up in Mobile format?

I am noticing that some of the threads are not coming up in nobile format. I encounter this issue on the thread I had opened up on the Mount of Transfiguration...A Shifting of Redemptive History.

What is happening is the text goes wide like it should be viewed on a desktop. But cannot be adjusted to a mobile format.

I have notice is not only on my threat but on some other threats to. Can somebody please advise?

Brother Blaine

2016/6/2 8:01

Re: Why do some of the threads not come up in Mobile format?

What can we do when a thread does not come up in Mobile format?

Can somebody please advise?

2016/6/2 8:05

Re:

Help!

2016/6/2 8:05
yuehan

Re:

Maybe that's an indication that you should give both the website and mobile phone a break ;)

2016/6/2 8:12Profile

Re:

Uh anybody got any suggestions here? Is there any way to put a thread back into a mobile setting?

2016/6/2 8:12

Re: Yuehan

Hmm. Yeah you may be right bro. I think I will take my Nordic poles and go out for a walk.

But seriously I think there may be a technical issue that Greg may need to address.

But bro taking your suggestion. Turning off the smart phone for an hour or so and charging it up. Going to take my pills out and charge myself up.:)

2016/6/2 8:14
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

I have not seen that happen in my mobile stuff. I mean it HAS happened on occasion in the past before the update even, but it seemed to resolve when I went away and came back to it later. I chalked it up to IDK. :)

2016/6/2 8:19Profile

Re:

IDK. I don't kniw?

:)

2016/6/2 8:45
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Yes. IDK = I don't know. :)

2016/6/2 8:50Profile

Re:

Me too bro. I don't know. Hopefully Greg does. :)

2016/6/2 8:52

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy