SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : if you are serious about revival say this prayer.. its is adaily one for me...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

if you are serious about revival say this prayer.. its is adaily one for me...

When u doubt doubt your doubt..
Pray this in faith..
Raise your hand to heaven.
This will change your address if u want to change it.
This will give you new ground and will give you rest.
There is rest for the people of GOD..

Father God,
I recognize that I need u and I have sinner and I ask you to forgive me. I want to be more like you JESUS and I want to have the mind of Christ. I want to walk like JESUS and have the power of the HOLY GHOST.
FORGIVE ME..
Have Mercy on me LORD. Oh GOD according to your unfailing LOVE, According to your unfailing LOVE and Great Compassion. Cleanse me from my sin that is always in front of me. Blot out my transgressions. I ask for your forgiveness and I realize JESUS that you took my sins on the cross of cavalry.. you took my place. You paid for all my sins. I have sinned against you alone.I have sinned and done evil. I desire for your truth, I desire for your wisdom. Cleanse me with hyssop. Cleanse me in my inner man my most inner place and I will be clean. Wash me and I will be cleaned I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness. Let the bones that have been crushed rejoice.. DO not hide your face from my sine and blot out my iniquities.
Create in my a pure heart Oh GOD and create in me a right spirit. Restore to me the joy of my salvation. Do not case me from your presence grant me a willing heart. Grant me a willing spirit to sustain me.. Send your fire Come Holy Spirit take over.
Thank you Lord for forgiving me. Thank you Lord for your forgiveness I cannot pay you for your forgiveness. Thank you JESUS for paying for my since. Thank you for purity of heart. Thank you for your Love and Mercy.
Close your eyes and let the LORD revitalize you with his FIRE..
I receive LORD I believe Lord help my unbelief.
JESUS I receive.. Acts. 1:8 and you shall have power when the HOLY Spirit falls upon u..
SING...
LORD I BELIEVE .
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
LORD I BELIEVE
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
LORD I BELIEVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
LORD I RECEIVE
LORD I RECEIVE '
LORD I BELIEVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE..
THEN SINGS MY SOULS MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE.
HOW GREAT THOU ART.. THEN SINGS MY SOUL MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE...
in JESUS mighty name.
I am praying for you ::) Have said this prayer many times..
GOD sees and hears all GOD loves us all the same.
copied from the Argentine revival video by PASTOR SCAGLINi
in CHRIST...Frannie

2016/5/30 10:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy