SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Brothers and Sisters, I'm new here!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
niyi292

Nigeria

Brothers and Sisters, I'm new here!

I thank the Lord for the privilege of joining SermonIndex community. I discovered this website 2012, the first message I downloaded was from Kathryn Kulman (An Hour with K. Kulman). Ever since then I've been blessed and encouraged by a number of speakers including Leonard Ravenhill, John Bunyan, Smith Wigglesworth, Gbile Akanni, Gerhard Du Toit, C.H. Spurgeon, Duncan Campbell, Edward Payson, J. C. Ryle, Jonathan Edwards, Chuck Smith and many others.

God has used SI sermons to shape my life in a very wonderful way. I pray God give me the grace to also contribute positively to encouraging my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

2016/5/24 9:34Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Brothers and Sisters, I'm new here!

Sister Niyi,

Very glad the Lord led brother Greg to open registration and that He is leading His children to gather here:)

Just from the few words you've already written, you are an encouragement to me as the tone of your introduction is soaked in grace and humility:)

Looking forward to your contributions and tho it can be a bit intimidating at first, if we heed the outlines brother Greg has provided, the Spirit of God will move here and His body will grow and be edified.

Blessings to you sister:)

2016/5/24 10:04Profile
AlmostHome

U.S.A.

Welcome Niyi!

I'm very happy that you decided to join this website of the people of the family of God!

Right now, the speakers that God is using tremendously in my life are Richard Owen Roberts, Zac Poonen, Gerhard du Toit, and Martyn Lloyd-Jones! SermonIndex is a treasure trove of wonderful teachings and sermons!

I look forward to getting to know you on the discussion forum!

2016/5/24 10:14Profile
niyi292

Nigeria

Re: Thank you very much for your warm welcome Brother Fletcher

Re: Thank you very much for your warm welcome Brother Fletcher. It's a blessing meeting Christians from different background, encouraging one another in Christ ... I'm Brother Niyi, thanks!

2016/5/24 10:17Profile
niyi292

Nigeria

Re: Thanks Keith

Thanks Keith for your kind words. Recently I downloaded SermonIndex Podcast of over 120 audio sermons to my PC about 2.5GB, and I've been listening to them by bit. I'm presently listening to C.H. Spurgeon and Gbile Akanni ... When I'm down God has a way of directing me to listen one of these speakers. The Bible said, "Faith cometh by hearing ...." not just hearing just anything but it finish like this, "BY HEARING OF THE WORD OF GOD." That's what is important, THE WORD OF GOD. Remain Blessed!

2016/5/24 10:25Profile
Amastra

I want to give you a welcome as well. I'm a new member also. Isn't it a privilege to be part of this community for encouragement, prayer, etc? I probably would have found out about this a number of years ago, but I wasn't right with God, having let worldly things take priority in my inward life, though outwardly seeming to be fine. I was probably more like the pharisees then.
I see you are from Nigeria. I had some fine Christian friends from your country while in college, and also witnessed to some unsaved Nigerians as well. Thanks for posting.

Scott

2016/5/24 22:10Profile
Amastra

I want to give you a welcome as well. I'm a new member also. Isn't it a privilege to be part of this community for encouragement, prayer, etc? I probably would have found out about this a number of years ago, but I wasn't right with God, having let worldly things take priority in my inward life, though outwardly seeming to be fine. I was probably more like the pharisees then.
I see you are from Nigeria. I had some fine Christian friends from your country while in college, and also witnessed to some unsaved Nigerians as well. Thanks for posting.

Scott

2016/5/24 22:10Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Brother Niyi,

Please forgive me for my wrong assumption of your gender, I meant no disrespect dear brother:)

2016/5/24 23:27Profile
niyi292

Nigeria

Re:

Thank you very much Brother Fletcher for your kind words. I understand ... May the Lord richly bless you! Have you listened to Gbile Akanni's Humble Thyself - Every Christian should listen to this message ... Here is it -----

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=23345&commentView=itemComments

2016/5/25 2:27Profile
niyi292

Nigeria

Re:

Thank you very much Brother Scott for your warm welcome. Yes, I think it is a great privilege for us to join this great community of Christian friends longing and yearning for the move of God. God has reproved, correct, instruct, direct, inspire, challenged, encouraged and motivated me through sermons that are found here, many has brought me to tears.

Men like Gerhard Du To it and Leonard Ravenhill has driven me severally to the place of prayers, and I've been praying and yearning for the move of God in my life, country and my local Church.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen!

2016/5/25 2:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy