SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : If the Lord says I'm a Christian, yes, I am

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

If the Lord says I'm a Christian, yes, I am

If the Lord says I'm a Christian, yes, I am, Acts 11:26
If the Lord says I'm made new, yes, I am, 2 Cor. 5:17
If the Lord says I'm a son, yes, I am, 1 John 3:2
If the Lord says I'm an heir, yes, I am, Rom. 8:17
If the Lord says I'm a citizen of His kingdom here and now, Eph. 2:19
If the Lord says I'm a vessel, yes, I am, 2 Cor. 4:7
If the Lord says I'm a branch, yes, I am, John 15:5
If the Lord says I'm a temple of His Holy Spirit in me, 1 Cor. 6:19
If the Lord says I'm a saint, yes, I am, 1 Cor. 1:2
If the Lord says I'm elect, yes, I am,
If the Lord says I'm a partaker of His 2 Tim. 2:10 divine nature, 2 Pet. 1:4
If the Lord says I'm a priest, yes, I am, Rev. 1:6
If the Lord says I'm a king, yes, I am, Rev. 1:6
If the Lord says I am seated in the heavenly places in Christ, Eph. 2:6
If the Lord says I am holy, yes, I am, Eph. 1:4
If the Lord says I am blameless, yes, I am, Eph. 1:4
If the Lord says I am unreprovable in His sight, Col 1:22
If the Lord says I'm complete, yes, I am, Col. 2:10
If the Lord says I am perfect, yes, I am, Phil. 3:15
If the Lord says that I am as He is in this world, 1 Jn. 4:17
If the Lord says I am filled, yes, I am, 1 Cor. 4:8
If the Lord says I am strong, yes, I am, 1 Jn. 2:14
If the Lord says I am more than conqueror in this world, Rom. 8:37
If the Lord says I'm not I but He in me, yes, I am, Gal.2:20
If the Lord says I'm the world's light, yes, I am, Matt.5: 14
If the Lord says I'm a god to whom His word has come, John 10:34-35
If the Lord says I am, yes, I am.

2016/5/24 8:53
niyi292

Nigeria

Re: If the Lord says I'm a Christian, yes, I am

Thanks Brother for this wonderful post. I especially like the way a scriptural reference is attached to every statement ... so that if the devil ask you how are you complete for instance, you just quote Colossians 2:10 ... I'm complete in Him. Remain Blessed!

2016/5/24 10:01Profile

Re:

"IF"

A very small (conditional) word with such a big meaning. The word "IF" always results in two possible directions (two sides of a coin).

Matt 5:13 ...but IF the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Matt 5:29 And IF thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matt 5:46 For IF ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

Matt 5:47 And IF ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Matt 6:14 For IF ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Matt 6:15 But IF ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matt 6:23 But IF thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. IF therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

John 3:12 IF I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, IF I tell you of heavenly things?

John 7:17 IF any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

John 8:51 ...IF a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

John 14:15 IF ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, IF a man love me, he will keep my words:

John 15:6 IF a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

John 15:7 IF ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 15:10 IF ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 15:14 Ye are my friends, IF ye do whatsoever I command you.

Rom 8:13 For IF ye live after the flesh, ye shall die:

1Cor 3:17 IF any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy;

1Cor 8:3 But IF any man love God, the same is known of him.

Gal 2:18 For IF I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

1Thess 3:8 For now we live, IF ye stand fast in the Lord.

Heb 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day IF ye will hear his voice,

Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, IF we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day IF ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Heb 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but IF any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

1Jn 4:20 IF a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar:

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. IF therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

2016/5/24 12:10

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy