SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Lance Lambert - The Battle Over The Testimony Of Jesus

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Lance Lambert - The Battle Over The Testimony Of Jesus

WOW!!! Set time aside to really listen to this, take notes!

From the 2009 Christian Family Conference
- Preparing For And Hastening The Day Of The Lord

Sermon Title: The Battle Over The Testimony Of Jesus

Here is the mp3:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/CTM/audio/tape2797.mp3

Here is the video sermon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTvgpRokB0

DELIVERED:
07/01/2009

SCRIPTURES:
Mark 13:32-37 / Ephesians 6:10-13 / 2 Peter 3:8-14

2016/5/21 16:56Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Lance Lambert - The Battle Over The Testimony Of Jesus

Thank you Lisa!

I have heard many messages by Lance Lambert, but this anointed teaching is so very timely for battle that we are in.

Please listen to this message on how the Church is to overcome the enemy in this great conflict that we are in.

2016/5/21 22:00Profile
browny

Re:

Love to listen to sermonds from Lance Lambert.......thank you for posting!!
I met him this man of God once....it is a sweet an precious memory.

Shalom,
browny.

2016/5/22 8:34Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

This is great stuff. I had never heard of Lance Lambert until you linked his Austin-Sparks bio. What a find!

2016/5/22 19:40Profile
AlmostHome

U.S.A.

Re:

I had never heard of Lance Lambert before either. I just finished watching the YouTube video of this sermon. I have to admit, I didn't get much from it but I'm sure that's my fault. I just counted and I have watched 10hrs 38min of sermons today! (It's 1:10am!) The majority of them from Richard Owen Roberts, so I've been properly hammered today! Richard Owen Roberts has a way of commanding your utmost attention. The people God is using most in my life right now are Martyn Lloyd-Jones, Richard Owen Roberts, and Zac Poonen. MLJ has a way of teaching that I've never heard from anyone else. He can take a simple truth that I've heard many times before and unpack in a way that leaves my jaw on the floor with a new revelation.

I love sermon recommendations! I may try to watch this again another time. You can't help but love Lance's spirit!

2016/5/23 2:10Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

At that same conference Lance preached another powerful sermon:

The Battle Over Israel, Lambert, Lance

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Oz-hhr0u4

MP3: http://s3.amazonaws.com/CTM/audio/tape2799.mp3

I had never heard of him until someone (Mike, I think) posted that he had past from this life to the next and posted the link to Christian Tape Ministries where the majority of his sermons can be found. and Wayneman is right... "What a find!"

http://www.christiantapeministry.com/index.php

From the 2009 Christian Family Conference
- Preparing For And Hastening The Day Of The Lord

From that particular conference, here are the speakers:

The Battle Over Israel, Lambert, Lance
Even So, Come, Lord Jesus, Chen, Christian
The Battle Over The Testimony Of Jesus, Lambert, Lance
Surely I Come Quicklys, Chen, Christian
The Recovery Of The Church, Congdon, Dana
The Purpose Of His Coming Again, Kaung, Stephen
Substituting Beauty For Glory, Congdon, Dana
The Prospect Of The Coming Again Of The Lord, Kaung, Stephen
Opening Remarks for the 2009 Christian Family Conference, Blanchard, John

2016/5/23 6:51Profile
browny

Re:

Here some information about Lance Lambert.
You can read this on His website.

"Lance Lambert was one of the most distinguished Bible scholars and speakers in Israel today and had an itinerant teaching ministry worldwide.

Born in 1931, Lance grew up in Richmond, Surrey and came to know the Lord at twelve years of age. He entered the school of African and Oriental studies at London University to prepare for work in China. He studied Classical Chinese, Mandarin, Oriental Philosophy and Far Eastern History, but the revolution closed the door to European missionaries and his entry into China.

In the early 1950's Lance served in the Royal Air Force in Egypt and later founded Halford House Christian Fellowship in Richmond, England.

Having discovered his Jewish ancestry Lance became an Israeli citizen in 1980 and had his home next to the Old City of Jerusalem until his passing on May 10, 2015. His father and many members of his family died in the Holocaust.

Lance was noted for his eschatological views, which place him in the tradition of Watchman Nee and T. Austin-Sparks. He produced a widely appreciated quarterly audio recording called the Middle East Update, which gave his unique perspective on current events in the Middle East, in the light of God's Word. He has written numerous books including The Uniqueness of Israel and is presenter of the video production, Jerusalem, the Covenant City."

2016/5/23 10:17Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Those of you that are interested in learning more about the ministry of intercession or perhaps you are an intercessor, Lance Lambert has many excellent teachings on the subject. Brother Lance was called to intercession at a young age and was connected to many intercessors all over the world.

Intercession - Lance Lambert:

Lance shares about the principles of intercession and how to be an intercessor.

SCRIPTURES: 1 Samuel 12:19-25 / Acts 4:23-31 / Revelation 8:3-

https://christiantestimonyministry.com/search-page.php?searchquery=intercession

2016/5/23 23:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy