Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Terrible Times

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Terrible Times

In the last few days I have been spirtually and mentally attacked, are family has been falling apart that has mean are church will fall apart if not dealt with correctly and I feel like my life is falling apart. I was praying for someone recently and I felt like I got really spiritually damaged, has anybody had attacks in the last three days and sorry if I ask for prayer too much it just seems it is going from bad to worse, I want god to break the chains and to be free. I need Jesus, I need desperate prayer!!! My friends and family are all need help please pray!!
This is for all the people who are out there going through terrible times. I felt like somone poisened me when praying for me and as my dad runs the church. My dad and my brother are going to go to anger management classes but I actually believe it is the television and that once that is broken I think that are life will be free and I though t my mum would has been in a really bad state!!!
My brother ended up breaking glass!!!
I also had another problem with my friend Jon it is like the devil is attacking everything!!! and all I want to do is focus on Jesus!!

2005/5/25 16:52Profile

Re: Terrible Times

I'm praying for you, right now.

Hebrews 3:1 my precious brother, you do KNOW that Jesus will never leave you.

He hears you calling on Him, He hears you.....

It's night there now, in England, if you have a garden, go out into it, fall on your knees, and be in Gethesemane with the Lord Jesus. He will tell you what uniting with Him in fellowship of
sufferings means.

This wouldn't be happening if He didnt love you, as I love you. Be encouraged, the dawn will break.

Neil

2005/5/25 17:15
dohzman

Re:

I've seen an excitement in the activity of the unseen realm which seems to be evidenced in mental attacks and personality changes out of the norm.3 things I do when under extreme pressure, maybe they will help you 1)I lay aside all the pressing prayer concerns and all the warfare that I'm experiencing and I spent several days focused in praising the Lord Jesus for who He is. That usually changes everything. 2) I take the psalms (you can use any book but I like the psalms) and I start in one place---for me its usually around 40 and I read them to the Lord as a prayer. I read them out loud , again for me I'm normally pacing back and forth as I lift these psalms to the Lord in prayer and praise and thanks giving. 3)Isa 40:31 Wait upon the Lord.I sincerely hope this will be of some help for you Brother. I'll lift you up in my prayers also. Bro. Daryl

2005/5/25 17:41Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Thanks for your encouragement!!

2005/5/25 17:57Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:Update

I got spiritually attacked this morning it is so nice for all your guys support and still need prayer but am so grateful for your support!!! :)
I still feel poisoned in my soul and need prayer that any demonic attack would leave my system

2005/5/26 10:39Profile
mloaks

So. MD, USA

Re:

We 'got yr back', Mate.
Pray on.
Take it a bit easy on your studies, also. Work hard, but find some solitude...

2005/5/26 11:19Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I just want all demonic attacks outside my body!! I want to be completly free and whole. I just felt poisened

2005/5/26 12:10Profile

Re: Terrible Times - Help from above

Hi Bro,

Here is a promise to lay hold of and thank the Lord. :-D

[b]Mark 16[/b]
17 "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 "they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Try to start believing you're safe.
[b]Colossians 3:1[/b]
If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and [b]your life is hidden with Christ in God[/b].

We [i]know[/i] He is the Author of Life and Health - not just of the body, but of mind and soul and spirit. Please be encouraged. Your cries are heard in heaven. Let the Lord get through to you with His help.

Don't believe confusing feelings. Reject them and press through to the Lord the way dohzman suggested. Learn how to do this for yourself.

[i]Believe[/i] you can be healed from whatever has happened, because you can and will be. Here is an exhortion to receive from the Lord.

[b]John 7:37[/b]
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, if any man thirst, let him come unto Me and drink.

Patience had her perfect work in the Lord Jesus, and until the last day of the feast He pleaded with the Jews, even as He pleads with us, and waits to be gracious to us. Admirable indeed is the longsuffering of the Saviour in bearing with some of us year after year, notwithstanding our provocations, rebellions, and resistance of His Holy Spirit. Wonder of wonders that we are still in the land of mercy! Pity expressed herself most plainly, for Jesus cried, which implies not only the loudness of His voice, but the tenderness of His tones. He entreats us to be reconciled. "We pray you," says the Apostle, "as though God did beseech you by us." What earnest, pathetic terms are these! How deep must be the love which makes the Lord weep over sinners, and like a mother woo His children to His bosom! Surely at the call of such a cry our willing hearts will come. Provision is made most plenteously; all is provided that man can need to quench his soul's thirst. To his conscience the atonement brings peace; to his understanding the gospel brings the richest instruction; to his heart the person of Jesus is the noblest object of affection; to the whole man the truth as it is in Jesus supplies the purest nutriment. Thirst is terrible, but Jesus can remove it. Though the soul were utterly famished, Jesus could restore it. Proclamation is made most freely, that every thirsty one is welcome. No other distinction is made but that of thirst. Whether it be the thirst of avarice, ambition, pleasure, knowledge, or rest, he who suffers from it is invited. The thirst may be bad in itself, and be no sign of grace, but rather a mark of inordinate sin longing to be gratified with deeper draughts of lust; but it is not goodness in the creature which brings him the invitation, the Lord Jesus sends it freely, and without respect of persons. Personality is declared most fully. The sinner must come to Jesus, not to works, ordinances, or doctrines, but to a personal Redeemer, who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree. The bleeding, dying, rising Saviour, is the only star of hope to a sinner. Oh for grace to come now and drink, ere the sun sets upon the year's last day! No waiting or preparation is so much as hinted at. Drinking represents a reception for which no fitness is required. A fool, a thief, a harlot can drink; and so sinfulness of character is no bar to the invitation to believe in Jesus. We want no golden cup, no bejewelled chalice, in which to convey the water to the thirsty; the mouth of poverty is welcome to stoop down and quaff the flowing flood. Blistered, leprous, filthy lips may touch the stream of divine love; they cannot pollute it, but shall themselves be purified. Jesus is the fount of hope. Dear reader, hear the dear Redeemer's loving voice as He cries to each of us, "If any man thirst, let him come unto Me and drink."
[i]CH Spurgeon - [b]Morning[/b] (31st December) and Evening[/i]

Now, you need to drink afresh from this living water.

2005/5/26 13:37
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Ever since that first attack Jesus has been slowly getting me out I had another attack last night in my room and I just need prayer that it would stop for the meantime, thanks everyone for your prayer still pray for my family!!! and everything I just need to be completly free!!

2005/5/27 10:16Profile
dohzman

Re: try this and see if it helps in you situation

2 Cor 10:3-6 I normally vocalize this scripture. Here's and example: let's say that I'm being harrsed in my thoughts. I'll say I come against these thoughts in the name of Jesus Christ casting you down and I bring my thoughts captive Lord to do your will. Something like that. Then I'll re-direct my thoughts to the Lord-- normally his written word. I wouldn't fear too much about someone praying over you in say a soulish prayer, or someone who may have had a demon. The light in you will overcome any darkness you may seem to be experiencing. One of satan's tricks is to get us so focused on what he's doing that we forget the Word Of God that says "greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world". One last thing, it's always been a practice of mine before I allow anyone to lay hands on me and pray for me to lift my own prayer up to the Lord and remind Him that my Mind (as well as all of me) is under the Blood (thats His blood---the blood of the everlasting covenant Jesus Christ bought me with).

2005/5/27 10:57Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy