SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How many people in ministry are not supposed to be there

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

How many people in ministry are not supposed to be there

Matthew 7:21-23New International Version (NIV)

True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

This is probably one of the issues that probably scares me the most , when people whether pastors or leaders, preachers & God has not meant them to be there , the women who preachers because she is a better teacher when the bible forbids women pastors. The thing that breaks my heart is detracts men from preaching

Because people have a ministry , we have many golden calves , in the book of exodus we have the people calling the golden calf Yahweh when they have met the real thing

We have many ministries that are purely worldly and seeker sensitive , it says in Luke what men highly Estéems God considers an abomination .

There are so many ministries that actually go In the face of things of God and are anti biblical whether supporting social equality, Marxism or new age philosophy's , or money grabbing which are purely anti biblical.

When we have populist pulpits where God is not glorified but the man is who is preaching , we have denominations & churches that are on the verge of the interfaith movement & have already joined with churches such as the Catholic Church as most churches in the UK have ecumenical links ,

We have no power or godliness , if you want to look further into this look into Lausanne or churches together or hope together which all have links to either the Catholic Church

What breaks my heart is when Christians run after things that are anti biblical In the name of Christ

2016/5/18 10:44Profile

Re: How many people in ministry are not supposed to be there

Hi Dominic,

The interfaith part and the joining with Catholicism is end times related. The great whore church is arising and it garners it strength from the power of populism and a willingness to please and conform to the things of this world. Better strap on your seat-belt, things are moving ahead quite rapidly and that is without the aid of a catalyst. We are one catalyst away from the great whore church coming forward and persecuting the saints.......bro Frank

2016/5/18 11:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy