SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Christ’s resurrection, literal, physical, eternal.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I agree David 100%.

Rev- this really isn't accomplishing anything.

Of course if anyone has been convinced of the physical nature of Christs (and our) resurrection bodies that were not already convinced, it would be good to hear from you.

2016/5/19 12:27Profile

Re:

docs/David

According to the scriptures those who hold these doctrines and proclaim them
are NOT brethren. Even worse they are antichrist. So the rules of engagement
do not apply.

TMK

It would be presumptuous to say that this has not accomplished the good that was intended (yet). Pulling weeds from the garden is hard work but somebody has to do it if especially the gardener is napping.

2016/5/19 13:31
docs

Re: Collected quotes (edited)

Humility and that type of stuff are still part of the rules of engagement aren't they?

/You can email me if you would like direct quotes./

I don't see your email anywhere. My email is on my profile. I'll take a look at your collected quotes if you care to send them to me by email.

Thank you.

2016/5/19 16:23Profile

Re:

Quote (Todd):"Who are y'all trying to convince? " - I think that would not be too difficult to guess - but I won't comment further!

Quotes (Rev)"those who hold these doctrines and proclaim them are NOT brethren. Even worse they are antichrist. "

No one here that I know of proclaimed these doctrines.

"Pulling weeds from the garden is hard work but somebody has to do it if especially the gardener is napping."

This is unbiblical and nobody has told you to be the gardener - you are in someone else's garden (website )here!!

The slaves said to him, ‘Then do you want us to go and gather them?’ 29 But he replied, ‘No; for in gathering the weeds you would uproot the wheat along with them. 30 Let both of them grow together until the harvest; (Matthew 13:24-30 )

2016/5/19 17:00

Re:

I knew someone would post that scripture out of context.

Notice it's talking about the world and not the professing church.

This is nothing to do with allowing gross heresy in the body of Christ.

Does website ultimately belongs to Jesus Christ or the moderator? Is he the supreme ruler or is it Jesus? (Not saying that Greg is a dictator)

Yes the heretics are here and a few members have told me as much.

2016/5/19 17:16

Re:

Docs/David

"I don't see your email anywhere. My email is on my profile. I'll take a look at your collected quotes if you care to send them to me by email."

My email address has been on my profile for years. Also my real name,

2016/5/19 21:13
docs

Re: Profile

I'm logged in and after having looked at your profile the email is missing from what I am looking at. Don't know what the problem might be it's missing from what I looked at.

You can use my email on my profile though to send me those quotes if you are inclined to do so.

Thanks.

2016/5/19 21:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy