SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : "To the Jew First", by Dr. Erez Soref, One for Israel Ministries

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

"To the Jew First", by Dr. Erez Soref, One for Israel Ministries

"To the Jew First", by Dr. Erez Soref,
One for Israel Ministries

Several of the questions raised in the other Michael Brown thread are answered in the message below. One For Israel is the largest Messianic Jewish Outreach Ministry in Israel. This message explains much of what several of us have been discussing concerning Israel's place in the plan of God as either still to be relevant or just totally replaced? One for Israel has an amazing set of 100's of videos of personal testimonies of Jews who came to Jesus under their headings "I Met Messiah" & "I found Shalom". They are a VERY Jesus-Focused, Gospel-Centric, God glorifying ministry that is also very active in helping Arab believers reach their Muslim countrymen as well for Christ. Even if you totally don't agree with Soref on every point of scriptural doctrine, you can't disagree with His graciousness or His Gospel/Jesus-Centric Evangelistic Focus. I learned some things to. I did find it interesting and never heard Hudson Taylor's view on "To the Jew First" & how he blessed David Barron in His ministry to Jews in London even as He was starting the China Inland Mission. Anyways, I think this message in particular should be informative & gracious to anyone who isn't just pre "hell bent" on not being willing to listen to anything from a Jewish believer in Jesus IMHO.
God Bless,
Jeff

"To the Jew First", by Dr. Erez Soref,
One for Israel Ministries
https://youtu.be/YqEfZstsmjg

2016/5/15 1:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy