SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : "Why I’m Sure Israel Will Be Saved"-Dr Michael Brown

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
PosterThread

"Why I’m Sure Israel Will Be Saved"-Dr Michael Brown

presented without comment:

http://askdrbrown.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Why-Im-Sure-Israel-Will-Be-Saved-A-Message-of-Faith.mp3

2016/5/10 7:21
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: "Why I’m Sure Israel Will Be Saved"-Dr Michael Brown

I read this passage this morning, it is so clear there is zero explanation that really is needed. May God keep us gentiles from being CONCEITED, we have received mercy for this season in human history to believe in the true God and His Son from heaven. Hallelujah.!

Romans 11:25-28 New International Version (NIV)

All Israel Will Be Saved
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[a] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[b] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[c]
28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,

2016/5/10 7:40Profile

Re: and to you brother Greg

God love you, I do.....I was on the "morning watch" at 3AM, and the Lord has me going back and forth, back and forth between Isaiah 40 to 54 for maybe a month or two (time ceases to register with me), which contain the Four Suffering Servant(Jesus) Songs.....and I was eating of the 4th Song , Isaiah 52:13-53:12....carefully, lovingly:

"Behold, my servant shall act wisely;
he shall be high and lifted up,
and shall be exalted.

As many were astonished at you—
his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance,
and his form beyond that of the children of mankind—

so shall he sprinkle many nations;
kings shall shut their mouths because of him;
for that which has not been told them they see,
and that which they have not heard they understand.

Who has believed what he has heard from us?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?

For he grew up before him like a young plant,
and like a root out of dry ground;
he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
and no beauty that we should desire him.

He was despised and rejected by men;
a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief;
and as one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Surely he has borne our griefs
and carried our sorrows;
yet we esteemed him stricken,
smitten by God, and afflicted.

But he was pierced for our transgressions;
he was crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,
and with his wounds we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned—every one—to his own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
yet he opened not his mouth;
like a lamb that is led to the slaughter,
and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,
so he opened not his mouth.

By oppression and judgment he was taken away;
and as for his generation, who considered
that he was cut off out of the land of the living,
stricken for the transgression of my people?

And they made his grave with the wicked
and with a rich man in his death,
although he had done no violence,
and there was no deceit in his mouth.

Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him;
he has put him to grief;
when his soul makes an offering for guilt,
he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days;
the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous,
and he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors."

Then I closed the Book, and since God gifted me with this beautiful hermitage I live in, house cleaning is a form of worship to me, even though I am a single man, and let me be transparent and say that my skills in this are substandard, though there is no filth, mind you, when one has thousands of books, and supplies to maintain a rural property, charitably put, we could say its a "man cave" in modern vernacular.

when I house clean I listen to messages from those saints I gravitate to , and before I even went to the computer, I heard our Father's voice tell me to put this message on SI with no comment, and a prayer that it would bless others.

I could have wrote this to you as a private email, but felt it good and right that our dialogue be before the followers of Jesus...here, especially, Praise God, any new loved ones who have recently opened accounts, because you and I have known each other for 14 years, and it is a testimony to the Pure, Wholesome, Lovely , Holy , Majestic Indwelling of God the Holy Spirit, when brothers dialogue in Messiah Jesus, with the Pure Love of Jesus, which are the true riches of the Kingdom, neil

2016/5/10 9:00
docs

Re: Well dang!

I done got blessed this meaning as they say.

Thank you Neil for your sweetness of spirit.

2016/5/10 9:10Profile

Re:

Amen.

"To a plain man, untrammeled by traditional interpretation, the words of this prophecy appear very simple."
JC Ryle, on Romans 11:26

2016/5/10 9:45

bros Jeff and "Doc" Winter

isn't Jesus Wonderful?...isn't the Holy Spirit such Sweet Counsel?

A holy kiss on your cheeks from me, thru the air....don't worry, I brushed my teeth......xo, neil

The Way.....The Simple Faith.

2016/5/10 9:55

Re: Joel 3

Joel
Chapter 3

1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

2016/5/10 12:24

Great message by Michael Brown too. Good stuff! The Word of God & the Spirit of God within bearing witness of this truth!
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/5/10 12:37

Re:

Rev quoted Joel 3: 16

"16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel."

His people, those in Christ AND the children of Israel turning back to their messiah, Jesus the Christ as his soon return is nearing.

2016/5/11 7:44

And what a gracious, Biblical, & balanced presentation of the issue of Israel this is too. For all those turned off at the whole issue because of the way it's dealt with by some on the side of Israel's eschatological Restoration, I would say that Michael Brown's presentation here is not "over-shot", "over-stated", mere "emotionalism" or condemnation, etc. Just very balanced, Biblical & very good. And he even addresses those that take the issue "too far" & to extremes, but points out that one can't name a single doctrinal issue where some don't take it too far, but that doesn't nullify the truth. I would encourage even those who disagree doctrinally thus far (replacement theology adherents & the like) to check this message out, if your heart is open at all to look at it from another viewpoint of a seasoned, wise, Biblically literate scholar/teacher (this brother has a PHD in Hebrew studies & otherwise), who loves the church of Jesus Christ, the God of the Word, & all the peoples of the world, Jew, Gentile (including the Muslim), etc.

2016/5/11 10:43

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy