Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Visitation or Habitation

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )

East TN (for now)

by bearmaster
Or is it not Christ who indwells our heart and changes us from the inside out?

Ha!! If this were true, I think we'd all be holy prophets walking the earth, jumping from mountain top to mountain top! Yodle-lodle-lay-hee-who!! LOL (My sense of humor!)

Christ does dwell in a born again child of God but humans are such fickle beings, Blaine!! In my understanding, we must submit to Him to overcome all of our sins that does so easily beset us!

by bearmaster on 2018/3/2 15:32:47
Are we waiting for God to do something externally in the church for our heart to be changed. To change us from the outside in?

If I wanted that to be true, where would find a church that could do that? :) :) :)

I got sidetracked, I'm sorry! :) Christ does dwell within each of us and changes us from the inside out, no matter what denomination we are or theology we hold to. And it is He who gives the increase, brother!

God bless you, bear!!

Hey, here's an oldie but goodie, David Meece - Inside Out (still one of my favorite albums) search youtube for the song... here's the lyrics!!!

"Inside Out" from the album Once In A Lifetime

Gotta open that door, take a look inside and change what's in there (From the inside out, inside out)

Find the window of truth, past the web of lies and open it wide (From the inside out, inside out)

And let the winds of conviction blow through this hurting soul of mine

Search me, Holy Spirit, help me look inside
Tell me what you're seeing, what I'm trying to hide
Holy Spirit, send your healing power
Search me, Holy Spirit, help me change from the inside out.

Wanna know your word, wanna hear your voice
Wanna heed your call, (From the inside out, inside out)

Gotta break these bars, gotta build a bridge
I gotta climb that wall, (From the inside out, inside out)

So, cast your vision upon me and crush the chains that have bound my heart

Help me look inside, what am I trying to hide
Send your healing power, help me

2018/3/2 19:36Profile

I think you all have very centric hearts, as I also am often times guilty of. Revival happens when we see the need in life and by the grace of God cry out for that need and Lord willing step out in faith to meet that need socially. Elijah was such a man, and God honored his faith, I don’t believe he was at first so introspective but waszealous for the glory of God and His Word. Until a person can fully trust in the finished work of Christ and His Priesthood on our behalf they will never Do anything, thier eyes always being on self,a very insecure position to be in.

2018/3/2 22:46Profile

Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Google+ | Privacy Policy