SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : My Wife is having a Baby

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

My Wife is having a Baby

Please pray for our little family, Pray for me latly I have not been right with GOD...

Any prayer you can give us will be a great help to me and my family...

Thank you

2005/5/24 23:33Profile
boto

Re: My Wife is having a Baby

Hey Brother,
The Lord gave me the burden to pray for you and your family. Please medidate on these three verses:
Psa 37:3 Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
Psa 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.
Psa 37:5 Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

2005/5/25 0:05Profile

Re:

Lord, what I am hearing from you is "peace, be still". Oh Lord, flood these two parents with peace in this hour. Comfort our brother with forgiveness and welcome home. Comfort our sister and restore what was lost by Eve, especially what occurs during childbirth. Jesus bought it all back for us, and I pray that you be generous in Your mercy, grace, and lovingkindness toward this family. I Jesus' Holy Name I pray. Amen and amen.

2005/5/25 8:01

Dear Lord, Thank you for this brother's request and desire for a deeper relationship with You. Please draw him and his wife closer to each other, through the experience of childbearing.

Thank you for the strength and stamina which you supply to labouring women and for the way You often use childbirth to do a new work in a father's heart. May this be especially so for this couple, and may it continue as the demands of parenting cause them to depend more than ever on Your Life.

Please cultivate in AgesofWar, the leadership qualities for his family, which in time will qualify him for a greater spiritual ministry.

I ask in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

2005/5/25 9:18
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi Michael,

Just that admission ...

Psa 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

My prayers are with you brother and your family.

2005/5/25 9:43Profile

Praise Him and thank Him for the victorious overcoming life you had have and will lead.

Jesus aint gonna let you go brother.

(ps, I just came back from sweet home Chicago, and I had the occasion to visit a wonderful ministry...The Prayer Furnace on the 3500 block of North Elston.......lay your burden down there at the altar.....God just laid that in my heart to tell ya about that place......I'll be back in late July..love you brother Ages...whas yer name?)

2005/5/25 15:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy