SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Franklin Graham decries Obama's 'monument to sin'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Franklin Graham decries Obama's 'monument to sin'

Rev. Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and of the international aid organization, Samaritan’s Purse, took to Facebook Friday to issue a strong condemnation against President Obama’s plans to declare a national monument in New York City in recognition of the “gay”-rights struggle.

“A monument to sin? That’s unbelievable,” Graham wrote, of the Obama administration’s announced plans to declare the nation’s first “gay”-rights monument at a Greenwich Village spot loosely known as the birthplace of the LGBT liberation movement, as WND previously reported. ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/franklin-graham-blasts-obamas-monument-to-sin/

2016/5/7 6:50Profile

Re: Franklin Graham decries Obama's 'monument to sin'

Yes, I could not believe a monument was going to be built, but we are living in a day when all the "foundations are being removed".

There are other types of "monuments to sin", too.

Every man and woman that is proud of abortion, is a living monument to it.

56 million and counting.
http://www.toomanyaborted.com/plannedparenthood/

The darkness in this world is very sad and yet God is saving people that were formerly part of the darkness. The more that the light dims, the darker it gets. Darkness is the absence of light.

2016/5/7 9:42
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Guess New York didn't get the first message with the Twin Towers incident, but some just never get it.

2016/5/7 10:29Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

A large rainbow? A giant pair of copper chaps? What will it look like? A montage of the Village People?

Meanwhile, Alabama chief justice Roy Moore has been suspended with pay from his job by the Alabama Judicial Inquiry Commission because he issued and administrative order to the states probate judges earlier last year to not issue marriage licenses for same-sex applicants after the Supreme Court had made same-sex marriage legal nationwide. His reasoning was, perhaps, flawed when he stated that the Federal district court had no authority over probate judges outside of the Federal district of her jurisdiction and other legal reasons. And I personally consider Chief Justice Moore to be a political opportunist and a hack, but I also recognize an equally political move by the members of the JIC to suspend him pending a trial by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary. The entire matter was commenced through a filing by the Southern Poverty Law Center and LGBT political activists.

My point is that even in the most so-called conservative areas of the country the tide has turned in the high places and wickedness is the new virtue.

2016/5/7 13:00Profile

Re:

"But before they retired for the night, all the men of Sodom, young and old, came from all over the city and surrounded the house. 5They shouted to Lot, “Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them."

Every man in the city of Sodom wanted to abuse the visitors?!! Have you ever wondered what it took for things to get that bad in Sodom? We are witnessing the beginning of such things before our very eyes. The same spirit that destroyed the fabric of society in Sodom is at work destroying the fabric of American society.

2016/5/7 13:08

Re:

Totally. I was thinking likewise about that very same thing this morning after reading the transgender bathroom lawsuit story I posted. "As it was in the days of Noah" leading up to the flood, every man did what was right in their own eyes.

2016/5/7 14:03
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

I think it was David Wilkerson who said once homosexual rape becomes accepted God will send judgement down from heaven.

2016/5/7 15:44Profile

Re:

I shudder to think the kind of society my grandchildren will grow up in...we must raise them in the fear of the Lord and pray for Gods protection on them.

2016/5/7 20:27

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy