SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Reading History of The Moravian Church on SI

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dolfan

Alabama

Reading History of The Moravian Church on SI

And sit in complete love for what I have read through the first four chapters.

2016/5/5 13:16Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Reading History of The Moravian Church on SI

FACT: The Moravian Community of Herrnhut in Saxony, in 1727, commenced a round-the-clock “prayer watch” that continued nonstop for over a hundred years.

FACT: By 1791, 65 years after commencement of that prayer vigil, the small Moravian community had sent 300 missionaries to the ends of the earth.

2016/5/5 22:18Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Dear brother,

I am not sure if this is the volume you are reading. I read this in germany when teaching at a bible college and stayed up till 2am with tears in my eyes reading this account:

This is an abbreviated version:

Power From On High by John Greenfield
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=category&cid=837

2016/5/6 6:24Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

The one I am reading is a three volume work by J. E. Hutton.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/bible_books/?view=book&book=905

I will read the one you mentioned though.

2016/5/6 7:25Profile
AlmostHome

U.S.A.

Re:

Thank you both for these links. I really need to read them and be encouraged because I've gotten to the point where I can't read the news without weeping anymore. My heart feels like it's being shredded every day due to the vile wickedness that is taking over. I just don't recognize this world anymore. When did I wake up one day and find myself in a parallel universe ruled by evil? I can't think of the last day I got through with crying over an evil law, a wicked society, cruel and deceitful leaders, and especially the fact that, all over the world, our brothers and sisters - those absolutely precious to the Father - are being tortured in every way possible, and killed! How does anyone NOT cry at some point during each day? I get no relief until I pray through it.

I'm ready to read something that will make me cry from joy and complete love! So, I'm ready for this!

2016/5/12 1:27Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy