SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Joseph Prince has so blessed me today.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Joseph Prince has so blessed me today.

I wont post content except for his website where todays video is. Vision Sunday Possessing our Possessions (3 of 5)
Then you can see it or dont.

http://www.josephprince.org

I have Roku and so was on it and chose to watch Joseph Prince.

For me it was such a word for today and days to come. Ive been such a scaredy cat and brought low by all the news and the antidote I could not find or ingest for some reason. It has been like a millstone around my neck.

But his words today is a remedy to me.

Be Blessed

2016/5/4 9:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Joseph Prince has so blessed me today.

Sister,

I am glad the Lord spoke to your heart and encouraged you but would warn you about such famous men like this who are not preaching the truth of God's Word fully.

We just featured a message that really speaks to the gospel mr Prince and many other famous TV preachers are preaching:

The Gospel of Accommodation by David Wilkerson (mp3)
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4470&commentView=itemComments

Have you heard this message sister?

Micheal brown wrote an open letter to Joseph Prince here:

--

On a regular basis, I hear reports about believers who have been transformed through the ministry of Joseph Prince, and I thank God for every one of those good reports.

Without a doubt, his message of grace is liberating many from legalism, performance-based religion and a spiritual inferiority complex, and for all of this, I am grateful.

In 1992, God spoke to me to do a fresh study of grace, and the results of that study were eye-opening, to the point that one of the chapters in my 1997 book Go and Sin No More is called "It's All Grace" while another is called "The Letter Kills."

So as much as I have been known as a repentance and holiness preacher (which is correct), my preaching flows out of and into God's grace as it is expressed most fully in Jesus.

It is because I am so jealous for God's true grace (see 1 Pet. 5:12) that I wrote Hyper-Grace: Exposing the Dangers of the Modern Grace Message, and while agreeing with many things that Pastor Prince teaches, there are strong area of disagreement as well. (For the record, a mutual colleague of ours delivered a signed copy of Hyper-Grace to Pastor Prince, but I have been unable to secure a personal audience with him.)

Critics of Hyper-Grace have accused me of misunderstanding or misrepresenting their message, despite the fact that I quote the relevant authors, pastors and teachers directly throughout the book, fairly and in context.

But since we all agree that clarity and humility are of the utmost importance in our interaction and that we should strive for unity and understanding wherever possible, I submit these questions for discussion.

My intent is not to stir up ugly debate, nor is it to mock. It is to understand where we truly differ and where we don't, so here are my questions for you.

1) Does God require anything from you as His child? Is there anything He says that you must do as His child other than receive His grace? If so, are there spiritual benefits that come through obeying these requirements and spiritual losses that come from ignoring them?

2) The New Testament writers often exhort us to live in ways that please the Lord. Does that mean that it is possible for us to displease Him? We agree that He relates to us as His beloved children, but is He always pleased with us? And since Paul urges us not to grieve the Spirit, does that mean that we can, in fact, grieve Him?

read more: http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/in-the-line-of-fire/47995-some-honest-questions-for-joseph-prince

2016/5/4 9:27Profile

Re:

A brother who ministers in the persecuted church tells his ministry leaders this....... God's love language to us is hrace...our love language to God is obedience to Him... and obedience even to death.

2016/5/4 9:43
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Greg I read your post and I will read the rest today.

Im not saying oh give all your attention to Prince for all times.

So I cant make arguments for or against him. But if anyone wants to watch his todays message and expose the turd in it, I do want to learn. Discernment is everything in the time of deception.

I am saying this was a very good message. I dont know all his teachings and books.

2016/5/4 9:48Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Agreed with that Blaine. And I would say that if you really believe by Faith the Grace that is "raining on your heads" from God then what you want to do is obey and follow and keep clean hands in the only thankfullness you can show back for such a gift.

But if you dont know you have such a GIFT then you are following the LAW hoping you do it good enough so you can be blessed as you go in and out. Yes?

2016/5/4 9:52Profile

Re:

Greg,
Agreed. Prince preaches a dangerous "gospel" of "easy believism" - "hyper-grace" that is dangerous & lends itself to licentiousness/antinomianism. I would steer far away from him & his teachings. One drop of poison in a nice, cold, refreshing glass of water can kill you. Prince's teaching on the Gospel & the Grace of God should be taken just as seriously.
In Christ,
Jeff

2016/5/4 10:02
yuehan

Re:

On Joseph Prince's website, there are many testimonies of people being set free from depression, addictions, lust, legalism... brought about by a better understanding of God and the New Covenant.

Joseph Prince is a popular target for criticism (maybe it's because he's so visible). In some cases rightly so, because - like any other human preacher - he is fallible and some of the stuff he preaches is flat-out wrong.

However, he receives the most flak for what he preaches correctly. In my view, he is an excellent communicator of the Gospel and the New Covenant.

My advice to Pnutty - just rely on God (not Joseph Prince, or any of his critics) for discernment and understanding, and be a good Berean.

2016/5/4 10:05Profile
yuehan

Re:

For those who criticize Joseph Prince:

(i) Have you experienced the freedom and life of Jesus as mentioned in those praise reports on his website?

(ii) Have you been able to minister the life of Jesus to others, in the same way that Joseph Prince has seen many captives being freed through his ministry?

2016/5/4 10:13Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

This is one of the rare occasions gentle redirection needs to occur (and has) and we should all back away from conflagrating it.

2016/5/4 10:45Profile

Re:

There is no evidence that Mr Prince is a crook with $$$$$$. He does not despise Israel. So why get all wound up about him and his lack of spiritual perfection?
No obvious heretical teaching that many present here there and everywhere.

Mar 04, 2016, 12:04 ET from Friends of Zion Museum

JAFFA, Israel, Mar. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Peres Center for Peace in Jaffa - Pastor Joseph Prince, founder and Pastor of New Creation Church was awarded the Friends of Zion International Relations Award. The award recognizes those who have gone above and beyond to create support for Israel around the world. It was inscribed with the words "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. May those who love you be secure… For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, Peace be within you." (Psalm 122) and highlights one of the major objectives of the Friends of Zion Museum – to act as a beacon of light and increase support for the state of Israel internationally. Peres told Prince that: "Israel's relationship with Singapore is one of brotherhood and friendship."

Pastor Prince receives International Relations Award from Shimon Peres
Pastor Prince leads the New Creation Church, a 32,000-member mega church in Singapore and has brought thousands of Christians to Israel. His broadcast programs currently reach millions of homes across North America, Europe, Africa, Australia and Israel on both secular and Christian networks. Prince told Peres that "Singapore was built with the friendship and support of Israel." He pledged to continue supporting Israel and her people on the world stage.

The Friends of Zion Museum opened in Jerusalem last September and has set itself a goal of serving as a bridge, connecting people from around the world and motivating more communities to come out in support of Israel.

The museum includes state-of-the-art exhibitions and displays, including 3D displays and a unique audiovisual innovation developed exclusively for the museum.

The Friends of Zion museum emphasizes the saving of Jews during the Holocaust and the contribution made by the Righteous Among the Nations. It highlights the connection to Zionism and praises the work of those who have come to the aid of the Jewish people in recent times – through the British Mandate, the Holocaust and up until the establishment of the State of Israel.

The museum is the result of the hard work of thousands of supporters of Israel from all over the world, showcasing the contribution of Israel's friends such as former US President Harry Truman, former UK Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill, Prof. George Bush, who was a relative of former US President George Bush, Orde Wingate, as well as the Righteous Among the Nations – individuals such as Oskar Schindler, Raoul Wallenberg, and the ten Boom family, who risked their lives to save the lives of Jews who were being persecuted all over the world.

2016/5/4 11:14

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy