Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need for a car

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
alamb

High Point, NC

need for a car

I desperately need a car. My car is not fixable anymore. It had 305,600.0 miles on it and it won't run anymore. My Christian mechanic said it was not worth the expense to fix it. I have prayed and asked Jesus to send me another car. He is my ONLY source for my needs as I am totally dependent on Him now. All of my natural family have died so I only have Jesus. (But please know that He is enough!) I live on a small social security check which barely covers the necessities. I try not to ask Jesus for much mainly because I feel so unworthy and He is not Santa Clause anyway. I believe His Word is perfectly true. He said:
"Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matt 18:19,20 NIV.
My request is that you will agree with me in prayer that He will send me a car If it is His will for my life at this time. He is our provider and He is faithful. Thank you my brothers and sisters in Christ. These words are for all of us.
"Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence." Jeremiah 17:7
"I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, 'Do not fear; I will help you.'" Isaiah 41:13
"Now this is the confidence we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us." 1 John 5:14

May the grace of God always be with you all.

alamb

2016/5/2 14:22Profile
Fatherschild

Ontario

Re: need for a car

“My request is that you will agree with me in prayer that He will send me a car If it is His will for my life at this time.”

Agreeing with you in prayer Judy for God’s will to to be done in this request of Him, and thank you for blessing us with His Word on the matter.

2016/5/2 14:37Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Judy, if your a member of a church or have some friends that can help set you up a GoFundMe account, that might help you. I've never been on the receiving end, but I do know these accounts help the needy, and make it easier for folks to contribute without having to disclose their names, so all the glory goes to God.

2016/5/2 14:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Sister,

May God provide for you the vechile. He is able!

2016/5/2 15:53Profile
Theophila

Dear Lord,
Thank You for saving our sister and making her Your own. Thank You also for being her Source. She has expressed a need for a car. Dear Lord, won't You please supply her need as You see fit?
Blessed be Your high and holy Name, Amen.

2016/5/3 7:31Profile
alamb

High Point, NC

Lois, Mr. Bill, Brother Greg and Tolu, I am so privileged and grateful for your prayers. It is such a blessing to have a place to go and ask for prayer and Know that God's sons and daughters have petitioned my Almighty God in my behalf! I also give thanks for those of you who prayed for me without leaving a note. Before I finish here, I want to tell you about a miraculous answer I received from God about six months ago. I was doing some gardening for my neighbor across the street. After I got home one of those afternoons, I opened my refrigerator door to get some cold water. I immediately noticed that my refrigerator had stopped working. It was over thirty years old and the compressor just gave out. I put my food in three Styrofoam coolers and started crying. I had no money to get another refrigerator; Jesus knew that! I dropped to my knees on the kitchen floor and ask Jesus to help. The next day I went to hear a pastor speak on God's goodness at a church I'd never been to before. After he was finished, I wanted to ask him to pray for me but there were so many others crowded around him that I couldn't get near him. Then suddenly a small space opened and I wiggled through. I took hold of his arm and said "please pray for Jesus to send me a refrigerator." He looked at me and nodded his head as if to say OK. I thanked him and quickly left so another could have my vacated spot. As I walked to my car my eyes were filling with tears. I was thinking, he just acknowledged me. He didn't really pray. He is famous and only praying for the "important" people. My next thought was to just forget about it. (a coping mechanism I use to avoid emotional pain.) Sorry this is so long but please keep reading. The next couple days on my gardening work the home owner said to me, "Judy, you haven't been smiling and talking lately. Is something wrong?" (My coping mechanism wasn't working too good.) I told her about my broken refrigerator. The very next day her husband knocked on my side door. I opened and he said "Judy, in three days Home Depot will be delivering you a new refrigerator. It's already paid for. Just wanted to let you know." I was so stunned that I had to make myself form the words to respond to him a meager thank you.
We serve an awesome God! There really are no words in the human language to truly describe His Greatness, His love, His glory and His mercy and grace for His children!
I hope this story has blessed many. Be diligent, be strong, keep believing no matter what! His answer will come!

Grace to you all...alamb

2016/5/3 13:18Profile
Fatherschild

Ontario

Re:

Judy thank you for sharing that wonderful story of how God provided for you. Often we have been in positions of great need and God has kept us looking to him alone when everything else in this world said the boat is sinking. Then just in time He brings his provision and renews our strength to believe!! He will never suffer His children to beg for bread nor will He ever leave us or forsake us. He’s just so good and his timing always perfect.

Psalm: 37

Grace to you too

2016/5/3 13:39Profile

Re:

Hello Judy

God has supplied my needs in amazing ways, but l prefer not to tell others when l am in need, just trusting in Him alone.

Three years ago l needed a car and found one with a sale sign on just outside my flat/ apartment. It was 13 years old and had done only 23,000 miles! having belonged to an elderly lady. The mechanic l took it to could not believe the condition it was in. Still going strong! He also led me to the mechanic who only takes lady customers because he says that we get cheated by most mechanics so he fixes cars for women only.

2016/5/3 14:02
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Awesome testimony Judy, now these are the kind of threads we all can relate to and completely understand.
Praise Jesus!

2016/5/3 14:15Profile

Re:

Lord Jesus you said that you would meet our needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Father our dear sister needs a car. Please meet this need. For I ask this in your blessed name. Amen

2016/5/3 14:25

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy