SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Free Audiobook: Delighting In God by A.W. Tozer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Free Audiobook: Delighting In God by A.W. Tozer

Saints,

this is a free download from ChristianAudio:

---

Delighting in God is the message Tozer intended to be the follow-up to The Knowledge of the Holy. He demonstrates how the attributes of God--those things God has revealed about himself--are a way to understand the Christian life of worship and service. We are here to serve and adore him, but we can only fulfill that role by acknowledging who he is, which is the essence of the Christian life and the source of all our fulfillment, joy, and comfort.

http://christianaudio.com/free/

2016/5/2 13:22Profile
AlmostHome

U.S.A.

Re: Free Audiobook: Delighting In God by A.W. Tozer

I'm nearly in tears here because of how much of a blessing this is to me!

I'm only working part-time so I can't purchase anything other than essentials at the moment, so I hope joining Christian Audio to get the free download isn't taking advantage wrongly.

Working only part-time gives me the absolute blessing of time and I want to be diligent to redeem it wisely. I have very few pleasures in this world today - coffee, cooking, Christ and now Christian Audio!

I have an old iPod that I'm so grateful for. It allows me to go for walks for hours at a time while listening to sermon podcasts and audio books, when I can get them. Delighting in God by A.W. Tozer is not only timely for me, but it's answered prayer, a massive encouragement and confirmation in the work that God is doing in my life right now! It's 5 hrs and 18 min. long! I will get TWO magnificent walks with this! I live nine blocks away from two lakes with a third not too far away when I can't stop listening! My socks... blessed off completely!

I'm sorry for rambling, but I'm just so excited! Now, I have to figure out how to get this book from my Christian Audio account on my iMac and into my iTunes so I can put it in my iPod. iWonder how I'm going to do it because I'm not very technologically inclined. But, I have a feeling the Holy Spirit can teach this old dog a new trick yet...

Thanks Greg!

2016/5/4 12:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'm only working part-time so I can't purchase anything other than essentials at the moment, so I hope joining Christian Audio to get the free download isn't taking advantage wrongly.

Brother,

It is no problem at all to download it freely and not purchase anything. ChristianAudio gets alot of attention to offer these free downloads and it has helped them become much more popular for Christian Audio Books.

You just download the files and then you have to add them to your itunes by adding media.

Great this is an encouragement to you.

2016/5/4 12:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy