SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Jesus Filled in Florida

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Jesus Filled in Florida

Hello, My name is Joshua Andrew Sciarrino. Feel free to steal my identiy. It was never anything to boast of, now that i look back.

I was born on July 2,1987. My father was never around, a father figure never came about, mom had/STILL HAS wounds that cause her pain and pain that leaks to others. My mother was raped 10 plus times, my brother (half) came into this world as a bastard child, and i've yet to see him.

My sister was taken away from me when i was 1 or 2. My brother is about 19 and my sister is now going on 21 next year. Im 17 turning 18 soon!!

Tons of pains, some are still in a process of cleansing. The big pains have healed over.

I was suicidal, i wanted to die at the age of 7 or 8. I committed homosexual acts when i was 6 or 7. I've had sex once, then after that time i couldn't speak to the Lord for 2 entire days *for me that was death*.

2005/5/24 1:38

Re: Jesus Filled in Florida

umm i have alot more to say

2005/5/24 1:39

Re:

Send me an email and i'll send you the entire thing..cause for some reason, it will NOT post my entire story.

2005/5/24 1:41
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

hmmmm.. Hi. Do you always spill out everything as soon as you meet someone? Not that I mind.. many people here have gone through difficult things here and posted. Let's look to Jesus and not focus on our pain and suffering. I've noticed its very easy for me to focus on what is going on in "my life" and what pains me. (I speak to myself) What I need to do is focus on "his life in me." Welcome to SI.

2005/5/24 10:16Profile

Re:

well.. ya im a speaker..and chance i get..i do my best to speak the wonders of God in my life... and to pour out my heart into other peoples lives...

it was just my testimony..mixed with my future ... i could send it to you if you would like.

2005/5/24 14:01
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

sure.. send to me e-mail (you can click below to see it)

2005/5/24 14:17Profile

Re:

sent, ... if anyone else would like to receive it, please email me first, so that i may send it to you with no problems.

2005/5/24 14:53
dohzman

Re:

If you would like you can use notepad or MS Word and type it up and cut and paste it in the comments box. That way you won't time out when you're writting a large piece and lose all your work. Anyway , welcome Bro. We'er all hear to pray for any needs you might have and please enjoy the rich selections of sermons and writtings offered on this site.

2005/5/24 19:52Profile

Re:

oh so its a 'time' thing?? hmm in that case. I'll post things up then.

2005/5/24 22:58
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]Joshua[/b]

Quote:
many people here have gone through difficult things here and posted. Let's look to Jesus and not focus on our pain and suffering

As this brother stated I think its best not to share in public alot of the actual sins and problems, pains we went through in our old life. All those things are behind me and I am pressing ahead to reach the heavenly goal should be our mindset. Keeping our fixed on Jesus the [i]author[/i] and [i]finisher[/i] of our faith!

Glad to have you on SermonIndex if you haven't already check out this sermon: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2005/5/29 12:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy