SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : A Testimony & Praise Report!!!! Thank you Jesus!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

A Testimony & Praise Report!!!! Thank you Jesus!

Micah Israel Marshall, our 7th precious blessing from the Lord's hand, was born this morning.

Early on, my wife had a "low lying placenta". This is a problem, usually necessitates a C-Section, etc. My wife had actually had a dream a month before we even knew anything about this that she had to have a C-Section (we have 7 now & have never need a C-Section). So, I laid hands on her stomach & prayed in the name of Jesus. We had to do this with our last son Joshua too. Abbi had the visible signs of a somewhat rare disease that can terminate the pregnancy. I laid hands on her & prayed in Jesus' name & it went away. I did the same thing with Micah & we went back in for another sonogram & he had literally done a 180 & gone all the way around the placenta & the placenta he come up totally out of the way.

After Micah was born this morning, when he came out, the umbilical cord was tied in the most amazing braided super-knot you've ever seen. The doctor & nurses said it was the most amazing knot they'd ever seen. Just one tug the wrong way & he would have been cut off & it would have resulted in major problems. Now I know why the Lord kept leading me (& others in our fellowship) to pray for Micah.

If you are an Instagram-er, you can go to my Instagram account (jeffmar1130 is my screen name there too) & see the pics for yourself of the knot. It's pretty amazing! God is sovereign, knows the end from the beginning, & watches over us even when we don't know what we need. Thank you Jesus!

Micah Israel Marshall, 6lbs 6oz. A 7th testimony to the grace & blessing of God!

2016/4/29 17:05
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: A Testimony & Praise Report!!!! Thank you Jesus!

Praise God brother.

2016/4/29 17:23Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Praise Him, and rejoicing with you Jeff. Wow! So wonderful.

2016/4/29 17:38Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Congrats! God is good!

2016/4/29 18:32Profile
AlmostHome

U.S.A.

We serve the God of the impossible! Praise Him! It's His specialty! I love that you were faithful and wise to the laying on of hands for healing! I thank God for doctors and nurses, but I will always turn FIRST to the Father.

Hearty congratulations! The name you've chosen is just wonderful! I don't know what Instagram is but I'm sure I don't have it on my computer and I don't have a phone that does anything other than call people and take a message.

2016/4/29 18:37Profile
mama27

Re:

Praise God! I am beaming ear to ear! May Micah be a mighty man of God!

2016/4/29 21:34Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Praise God Jeff! Congratulations to you and your wife!

2016/4/29 21:47Profile
docs

Re: PTL good bro!

Our God is able.

2016/4/30 4:11Profile
Fatherschild

Ontario

Re:

Praise God Jeff and congratulations on another precious arrow in your quiver!

Psalm 127

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

2016/4/30 13:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy