SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : CD Duplicators

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

CD Duplicators

I was wondering if anybody here might have a good knowledge of CD Duplicators, good brand names to look out for, prices, etc. With my e-tract ministry I'm doing, I'm wanting to attempt to give out at least 100 CD's a month through door knocking and street evangelism, with plans of increasing how many I give away many more times that if possible.

Though I have a 52x CD burner on my computer, at this rate things will take forever to burn that many CD's, especially regarding the "Freedom CD" which for now I plan on being the main CD I give away. The Freedom CD takes roughly 20 minutes or so to burn. To burn 100 Freedom CD's would take roughly 33 hours if I did it at this rate around the clock.

So... any suggestions are welcomed.

I don't make a regular habit of asking for donations, but if you would like help give to helping me do this task on a much greater volume than 100 cd's per month, please contact me via e-mail ( jimmy@christiansteps.com )

My goal is to ultimately hand out thousands in the greater Charlotte Metro area. I think it would be amazing if a CD could make it's way into at least every household in this region, which numerically speaking, is not beyond accomplishment (the greater Charlotte-Metro area I live in just North of the city has roughly 50,000 people in it). I also plan on handing out the "Revival Hymn" and "Street Meetings of God" compilations, and developing some of my own testimonial/short sermon type messages to put on CD.

2005/5/23 22:51Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: CD Duplicators

2 of the best websites for buying technology is tigerdirect.com and newegg.com they have awesome deals. its very common to find several free things on these websites... after rebate ofcourse. Just go to the search and type in CD Duplicator and you will get many results

On tigerdirect there might be some free cds after rebate.. i seen a deal awhile back for 300 cds for around $38. you will find good deals there.

EDIT: its 200 CDs for $35.99.. and its still on sale!!

2005/5/23 23:27Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Thanks for the links, that newegg.com web site really turned out some great looking deals. I found 100 CD r's for $12. I also looked into their CD duplicators, and they looked reasonably priced... ($300-500) though a bit beyond my current means. I'm prayerfully considering going to my pastor and asking if the church will put up some money for this project.

2005/5/24 9:34Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Just an update, but my pastor has agreed to buy a CD copier so I can seriously do this e-tracts ministry. My father likes the idea as well, and is going to put up $300 for it. Looks like we are going to get a Dupsonic CD copier with 7 copier trays, for about $600. I saw one estimate that says I will be able to burn about 100 copies an hour.

The Lord has provided :)

2005/6/7 11:56Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

This is radical brother. I have been thinking about getting an CD duplicator for SermonIndex for a long time. I might just do it while I am in California for there are many Christians out here that need to hear these messages. If any brother and sister at SermonIndex feels led to help donate and sponsor the purchasing of an CD duplicator let me know. I would really love to be able to start getting CD's of Tozer, Ravenhill, etc out to pastors and churches in the San Diego county of Calfornia. Only in heaven we will know how much of an impact these sermons had on the souls of men.

2005/6/7 13:05Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I think that my church may start something simular. What we are planning to do is take the preachers in my church and make a compilation and pass it out. I like it. We can give the gospel out and if they want they can come to hear the actual person who is on the CD, they can.

2005/6/7 16:38Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy