SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Arrests at the Temple Mount

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

Arrests at the Temple Mount

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/211297

It doesn't mean I don't believe Christ is the true temple. I'm just sharing a recent event.

2016/4/22 8:20Profile

Re: Arrests at the Temple Mount

oh no.

why are they doing this?!?

the "third temple"?...its really the FOURTH, and these haredi who do such, are not the men and women in uniform who have to man the walls 24/7/365, can you imagine if some of these haredi, who ACTIVELY plot to blow up the al-aksa mosque....succeed?....God forbid.

there would be a billion muslims plus, descending on Israel, and while the IDF is a robust full spectrum dominant army, they would be backed into a corner of possibly using weaponry, they don't want to "use".

as God is sovereign, maybe this is His Plan...I don't know, it sure makes one's heart heavy, that I do know.

on a lighter note, just for your edification on Arutz Sheva, they have a "jukebox" and the first two songs of the "Carlbach Selection 587" are beautiful...the first is called "Gam Ki Elech" and its part of the 23rd Psalm:

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me."

the second is "Ana HaShem" which is the 16th verse of the 116th Psalm:
"I beseech Thee, O Lord, for I am Thy servant;
I am Thy servant, the son of Thy handmaid;​ Thou hast loosed my bands."

these are very beautiful songs unto God. (I sure wish these confusedniks would just go home and sing to the Lord, tie up their goats, and BEHAVE)

you can listen to the first two songs I wrote about here:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/Player.aspx#1#834

pray, much love, neil

2016/4/22 10:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy