SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Revelation and the Beast

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
savannah

Revelation and the Beast

Revelation and the Beast

https://youtu.be/H4Kaa46VOHU

2016/4/21 13:04Profile
savannah

Re: Revelation and the Beast

Excellent! Listen and learn!

2016/4/22 10:17Profile

This is Pure hyper Preterism 101. The great tribulation already happened. Jesus already came. And on and on. Preterism is really a bit like dropping acid or mushrooms (I still remember the folly of my youth sorry): once you "take it", swallow it whole, feel like "you're seeing what others can't see" cause a mind-altering drug is negatively affecting all your perception skills, put on some hippie glasses & turn on a black light, you see everything through that lens. But if you sober up & look at things truthfully & squarely (like go back to Basic Bible interpretation hermeneutic and compare Scripture with Scripture, looking at the full council of all of the sum of God's words), you realize you were just high on a partial self-inflicted blindness. I'm not trying to be harsh, but it's just the truth. Preterism is false. Plain & simple. I say that without a moments hesitation after studying this subject exclusively for awhile now. The ancient preterists' top leaders said "Israel would never again be formed as a nation and its own land or we must question the validity of the New Testament writers". How'd That work out for them?

2016/4/22 10:57
savannah

If a crooked stick is before you, you need not explain how crooked it is. Lay a straight one down by the side of it, and the work is well done. Preach the truth, and error will stand abashed in its presence. CH Spurgeon

2016/4/22 11:58Profile

Re:

Love that quote! Love Spurgeon. I have laid down many a straight stick beside the preterist argument. Did you read or watch any of them? If not, it doesn't matter what stick someone lays down if it gets ignored only to refocus on the crooked stick, now does it?

2016/4/22 13:06
savannah

Re: stumble and speculation relation

Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on.

Winston Churchill

2016/4/22 13:35Profile
savannah

Re: Blessed

If anyone is interested, please do give an ear and hear the message which is linked to the first post.

May those who hear be blessed.

2016/4/23 18:57Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brother Ray (Savannah),

We would ask that you do not keep posting other media and sermons on preterism. It is simply a viewpoint we do not hold to on SermonIndex as a ministry or website. We are not against some choice brethren who have believed this viewpoint and lived godly lives to the Lord. But what we do want to focus on is godly living and walking in the image of Jesus Christ being obedient disciples (James 1:22). I would ask that you do not continue to try and convince others of your viewpoint but focus your energies on encouraging others in this forum to live a godly life and also learn from others.

We simply do not want to condone a continually pushing of this message as it is clear to us it is not the message held by the early Church or remnant saints throughout history.

This in no way judges your person or your walk with the Lord, but may we agree to follow the Lord as disciples and not focus on minor disagreements, and that you are a guest to these forums and we do want to stay away from divisive viewpoints that we see as not what saints have held to throughout the history of the Church.

This is a very simple but powerful message on the truth of the Beast and coming world leader:

The Antichrist Revealed: Preparing The Body Of Christ For The Coming World Leader by Edgar Reich
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=3458

2016/4/24 9:48Profile

Thanks savannah I have been blessed by listening to your link and some of the other sermons by the brother you posted.

2016/4/24 9:54

Re:

I don't know what "Pure hyper Preterism 101" is and I don't even want to know. I think it is wrong to put believers into categories it just causes division.
If I would give you 10 of my "doctrines" you would probably have to put me into several categories and devide me.

I also never heard of John Alley and his church before. So I was just just curious to see for myself what the controversy is all about. To my big surprise I discovered what I believe is a very humbled Bible teacher and godly believer, even if i might not agree with everything he preaches. But it was a big eye opener and I'm very thankful for the post

Personally I don't even believe in the doctrine of a future Antichrist and i have clearly shown in one of my last posts that this doctrine was first invented by a Spanish Priest , he was probably payed for it.

But let me be clear, I'm not going to "war" with any believer who thinks otherwise.

However a very big concern came up in some of the new teachings.
When we establish a new doctrine from Scripture and then support our doctrine with the writings of the Quran.
If we believe that Islam is of the devil then their writings are also of the devil and the devil is a deceiver and a liar.

We should under no circumstanced use the devils writings for our teaching. This is something I feel most strongly about.
Brother Greg may I ask you for your opinion on this and can everyone else step back for a moment

Above all lets try and keep the unity of the Spirit Ephesians 4:3

2016/4/24 18:52

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy