SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : From New Age to Jesus: A Testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
jochbaptist

From New Age to Jesus: A Testimony

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

http://www.exposingthenewage.com/new-age-to-jesus-my-testimony/

Maybe someone has a family member who could benefit from this.

Blessings

2016/4/20 17:07Profile
onemite

Re: From New Age to Jesus: A Testimony

I browsed his site. Praise God!
Love it!
Thanks for posting!

2016/4/20 20:14Profile
browny

Re:

Great! Thanks for posting!

Browny.

2016/4/20 23:33Profile
Jeremy221

Thank you for sharing this. I look forward to seeing it. New Age has penetrated Western culture so much, I think it's possible to miss it's many influences. Bless you.

2016/4/21 1:32Profile
brothagary

Re:

Sounds like this man has only been converted recently ,he doing a great job of exposing the new age movement ,,,but wait till he finds out how much of it has crept into the church, no doubt he will expose it as well ,and be accused of being judgmental ...

2016/4/21 1:58Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I hope Christians who are in search for a celebrity to follow will leave this man alone and allow him to mature before 'gets popular' and destroys his faith. Hoping too that a mature person will take him under his wing and mentor him. Scripture warns us about novices and how they can easily fall through too much exposure.

Wonderful testimony.

Sandra

2016/4/21 10:32Profile

Re:

Quote:
by brothagary on 2016/4/21 1:58:26

Sounds like this man has only been converted recently ,he doing a great job of exposing the new age movement ,,,but wait till he finds out how much of it has crept into the church, no doubt he will expose it as well ,and be accused of being judgmental ...

Amen, Gary. Very subtle how it has infected the Church. I'm sure this person will recognize it, instantly. New Age proponents have found good soil in the Emergent Church garden and the Emergent Church has become more and more accepted by mainline denominations. A little leaven, leavens the whole lump.

2016/4/21 10:50
jochbaptist

Hi Sandra

My thoughts as well.

Maybe there is more Grace as time is running out ..... to compensate for his lack of maturity.

2016/4/21 11:27Profile
Jeremy221

I was really blessed by this testimony.

I was startled by his sudden move into refuting the New Age and reminded of a two part sermon by Keith Daniel. I tried to find it but couldn't locate it in the sermons.

Does anyone know the name of the sermon? It warned about Christians freed from the shackles of satanic worship from entering the fight too quickly and succumbing to the enemy again and being worse off than when they started. Keith shares a few testimonies of men and women who freed but then thrust into the limelight to give their testimonies and shuffled around here and there exposing the darkness.

Keith commends that these new brethren go into obscurity and become mature, bearing good fruit before standing before men. This can be seen clearly in the life of the apostle Paul where he went to Arabia and the Lord opened the Scriptures to him afresh. He was established to withstand the attacks of the enemy.

Does anyone know this sermon and have it in their personal collection? If so, please send it Greg so that it can be re-added to the site.

2016/4/22 23:52Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Protection From The Power of Satan by Keith Daniel

This is the message I was looking for. It's very sobering and gives clear instruction for the fighters and the freed. War is war.

Protection from the Power of Satan by Keith Daniel

Topic: Satan, Warfare, Holiness
Scripture(s): Job 1:6-8, 1 Peter 5:8-9, James 4:7
Description: Brother Keith Daniel shares about the necessity for a holy life before entering direct combat with the enemy. He examines the testimonies of some he has known about who have given in to men's lust for novelty and titillating stories and fallen back into satanism. There are also examples of men who have been thrust into it and lost control because they did not stay grounded. An important message for every saint.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=9367&commentView=itemComments

2016/4/22 23:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy