SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Babylon the Great & the Caliph Antichrist - Armageddon News

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Babylon the Great & the Caliph Antichrist - Armageddon News

There is more, even better, even more expansive teaching on this from the scriptures, but checking this video out is a decent place to start to have one challenge/expand their previously held thinking on the subject. If you are interested, I can point you to some more really good, solid, Biblical teaching on this as well that goes through the prophecies of Daniel, Revelation, etc., & they will likely challenge your previously held understanding & proove the case quite extensively & quite well in my opinion. And "what difference does it make?" Well, if this is the case, we are right on the cusp of time when the "wrap up" of all these things finally begins to occur.

Babylon the Great & the Caliph Antichrist - Armageddon News

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ

2016/4/20 10:15
brothagary

Re: Babylon the Great & the Caliph Antichrist - Armageddon News

Interesting and expounded very well

2016/4/21 6:32Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re: Babylon the Great & the Caliph Antichrist - Armageddon News

Wow! Mecca is Babylon.

You know years ago reading Revelation. Who the heck is cutting off heads any more? Muslims.

Nobody throws dust on their head. Is that just a saying? Nope Muslims.

And how many times is the word GREAT used? That is a favorite word of who? The Muslims.

So appreciate this video.

I never knew about that stone thingy. 666 on everything. The moon star symbol throughout history. And darn it, I had a blue led nightlight from dollar tree of crescent moon and star.

So much good stuff in that video. True? Seems more true than USA or Rome. Which I could never swallow personally. This makes sense to me.

2016/4/21 17:28Profile

Re:

If you read Mideast Beast, The Scriptural Case for an Islamic Antichrist, from Joel Richardson, you will be totally shocked by how it fits,

2016/4/21 18:05

Re:

There is also a book out there called
"The Two Babylons" by Alexander Hislop if you want to do a bit more research and see what fits better.

2016/4/22 3:28

Re:

Not sure how you can make that statement ("fits better") if you haven't read the study & info on the Islamic Antichrist Theory? Have you read The Islamic Antichrist or Mideast Beast? Did you watch the video I Posted? If you haven't, not sure how you could make that statement as far as "fits better"? When you really dig in (& read someone who has done deep scholarly, historical & Biblical study on it) it is an unbelievable "fit"/case. I will check out what you recommended, thanks! But will you be willing to check out what I have recommended, or is your mind made up only based on what you currently believe?

2016/4/22 9:07
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Oh and New Jerusalem is a perfect cube.

Is that cube in Mecca an ideal cube?

And that outer space stone in Mecca is a counterfeit for Jesus being the corner stone. And Mecca stone is lodged into the corner!

Revelations talks about present time, for whenever the revelation happens. Catholics havent been killing folks for awhile. But the Muslims are alive and well, killing killing killing.

And the saudis are huge consumers of delicacies and fancies and slaves. Rome? Not so much. They are not a huge purchaser of things. But boy oh boy are the Saudis!

Satan is running the Muslim religion not the Catholic religion. Catholics believe in the true Christ. Muslims the fake make believe Jesus.

The Lord will destroy Mecca first. Not Rome. Not New York/America.

Just my thoughts of course. No theologian researcher here!

2016/4/22 10:12Profile
brothagary

Re:

Jeff and Markus ,you may want to read this review on the two Babylonias,,

Doesn't sound promising....http://www.equip.org/article/the-two-babylons/

2016/4/22 10:30Profile
brothagary

Re:

Pnutty, you can bet that Satan is running the catholic religion ,,

There view on justification is not by faith alone ,,,,it's a works based salvation as any Catholic that has been converted to a born again Christian ,,,brother frank,and Mary Jane on sermon index ,would be a good place to start,,,.

Blessings

2016/4/22 10:36Profile

Re:

Yeah, and in revelation it says "the souls of those BEHEADED for their testimony in Jesus". Not even in the inquisition was beheading a preferred method of martyrdom by the Roman Catholics. But Islam? It's not only preferred & being done DAILY, but it's actually a prescribed doctrinal method in the Quran & Hadiths. You don't have to "force feed that Square peg of Rome into a round Islamic hole" to make it fit. I used to think it was likely a revised Roman Empire or something similar too, until I got a better, closer, in depth look at it vs Islam. I am pretty convinced now & getting more convinced all the time by the prophetic scriptures, current events, a better look at the historical facts (& previously held misconceptions), & I believe the witness of the spirit.

And I'm not in any way defending or taking up for the false teachings of Roman Catholicism, just saying it doesn't fit Daniel, Revelation, Exekiel, Isaiah, Micah, etc. like Islam.

2016/4/22 10:41

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy