SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ministry struggles

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: be instant in season, out of season

We are called to share the word by the power of the Holy Spirit. Scott, you mentioned Act 2 earlier on and specifically about the crowd being stabbed in the heart. I wrote a piece back in 2008 entitled " Stabbed in the heart." I think you may find it interesting Scott, let me know what you think..........bro Frank

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=23735&forum=34&start=10&viewmode=flat&order=1

2016/4/20 14:34
brotherneville

Columbus, Ohio

Re: Frank

It was a good read. I agree that the power of the Holy Ghost is much more than just miracles, signs, etc. It is an authority it proclaiming Christ! The "unction" is what distinguishes cold lifeless lectures from fiery sermons that cut the heart and demand a response. This is what we need. Martyn Lloyd Jones termed it "logic on fire." We need both...logical doctrinal preaching set ablaze by the fire of God!

Thanks for sharing brother! I appreciate the questions, and the back and forth.

2016/4/22 10:52Profile

Re:

God bless you Scott, I am, for lack of a better phrase, Pentecostal who went to a Baptist College :) I used to think that the best Christians in the world would be Bapticostals..........bro Frank

2016/4/22 12:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy