SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "Maybe it was Bad Pizza?" (BIBLICAL View of Dreams)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

"I personally don't believe the devil can give a believer dreams."

He absolutely can. Just like he can put thoughts in a believers' head.

My wife has been attacked on a few occasions severely in dreams; each time was on the same day that she reached out to a coworker in Christlike manner. On one occasion she noticed that a coworkers shoes were worn through(they were working outside in a nursery on a cold and wet spring day). At lunch my wife ran out and bought her a pair of shoes and was able to share Jesus with her.

That night she had a horrible nightmare that about scared me to death the way she woke up sobbing. To this day she will not tell me what she dreamed it was so horrible. But as she was coming out of the dream she heard an evil voice saying "that's what you get for buying those f----ing shoes." She said the only was she could get the fear out of her mind was to sing Christmas carols in her head.

This happened to her on two other occasions.

There is no doubt whatsoever that she was being attacked by the enemy.

2016/4/15 21:41Profile
dohzman

fruit of the Spirit

Psa 16:7
I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

Sometimes we aren't open to what the Lord is speaking to us until we are removed from our daily purpose and rest.

I do believe the Devil can oppress a believer through dreams however, that is often times as a result of our own disobedience, and some times can be tied into medications we may be taking or physical illnesses we may be enduring and those may have nothing at all to do with the devil or the condition of our heart.

The things of God normally come with the Fruit of the Holy Spirit and never contradict the Bible. I do think that it can be dangerous to seek the Lord through dreams though.

Joe 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

2016/4/15 21:52Profile
dohzman

Re:

Mat 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Sometimes a more proactive stance is necessary after you have gone into the enemies camp and spoiled his goods. Psa 18:34
He teaches my hands to make war,
So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. Psa 18:35
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;
Your right hand has held me up,
Your gentleness has made me great.
Psa 18:36
You enlarged my path under me,
So my feet did not slip.
Psa 18:37
I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them;
Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed.
Psa 18:38
I have wounded them,
So that they could not rise;
They have fallen under my feet. Psa 18:39
For You have armed me with strength for the battle;
You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.

2016/4/15 22:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy