SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Prayer For Revival from West Coast to East Coast

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Prayer For Revival from West Coast to East Coast

4/9/16
“Azusa Now|The Call” and “United Cry”

Today, in the Los Angeles Coliseum, there will be a gathering of over 80,000 mostly young people crying out to God for a Great Awakening to begin. On the opposite coast, over 30,000 pastors will gather at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D. C., to repent for the sins of the nation. You can join in prayer right where you are.

“This day is about turning America back to God. There’s another Jesus movement coming, another massive baptism in the Holy Spirit. We have been praying that stadiums would be filled. In a dream a friend had, he said, “We can only fly United.” The Church must unite. Only a united Church can heal a divided nation. God is going on a date with His Church today. (These are) not events, but a massive breakthrough for America—the birth of a new Holy Spirit movement.” Lou Engle1

“Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” (John 13:35; NLT) “Just as You sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world.” (John 17:18; NLT)

Repent for the sins of this nation.
Thank the Lord for this amazing date where He is meeting His Church from coast to coast across racial and generational lines.
Passionately ask Him for a new Holy Spirit-led move of God, a new Jesus Movement, a third Great Awakening.
Intercede between the apathy that the Church has been in and the fire God wants to bestow us with. Ask that it happen today!
A prayer you can pray:

God, we ask You to send Your Holy Spirit again, even as You did in the book of Acts, Chapter 2. We need a move of God that transcends the apathy and intellectualism of the American church today. We desperately need a fresh outpouring of Holy Spirit. The Church and the nation need You to show up and sweep thousands supernaturally into the Kingdom. Father, send your Spirit to fall on these gatherings and on all of those joining in prayer across the nation and on the lost all around each participant. Please do this, Lord! We want You in America! In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

2016/4/9 7:26Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Prayer For Revival from West Coast to East Coast

I only heard about this last night!

They have a live stream of it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK2DkDKejcs

2016/4/9 10:26Profile
EAGLEFLYING

AMEN AND AMEN
AM FASTING
FATHER SEND YOUR FIRE TO PURIFY US SEND YOUR FIRE TO STIR US UP. SEND YOUR WORD TO PURIFY US. WE REPENT FATHER FOR THE SINS OF OURSELVES, OUR FAMILIES AND IN THIS NATION
FATHER SEND YOUR FIRE YOUR ANGELS WE AGREE WITH YOUR WORD LORD AND OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN LOSANGELES.
SEND YOUR SPIRIT LORD TO CONVICT TO HEAL TO SET FREE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS WE THANK YOU FATHER FOR THE CROSS WE THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR BLOOD MAY YOUR BLOOD RUN THROUGH OUR HEARTS AND EYES EARS AND HANDS AND FEET AND THE STREETS OF THIS NATION AND THE CHURCHES OF THIS NATION AND THE WHITE HOUSE SEND YOUR FIRE LORD SEND IT LORD THIS IS NOT TO DIFFICULT FOR YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS WE AGREE WITH THE WORD OF 2 CHRON 7 14 AND WE THANK YOU FO RYOUR WORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT DOES NOT COME BACK VOID.. MOVE LORD I PRAY IN FAITH IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
IN HIM
FRANNIE EAGLEFLYING

2016/4/9 10:57Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

The Korean's are on the stage now and they have some powerful prayers!! They thanked American for sending missionaries to them a 100+ years ago and one man said, "Now we come to pray for America!" Brought tears to my spirit. It was very stirring to see others from another country and their commitment to pray for this nation!!

2016/4/9 11:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy