SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God Bless you all...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

God Bless you all...

Hey Brothers & Sisters,
I, on my own accord, disappeared from these forums for a couple years (or more) & felt led to ask Greg to let me get back on, initially primarily to post the "Sheep Among Wolves" simulcast info on the forum. I have enjoyed some of the discussions over the last few weeks. Hopefully I have gotten more gracious in the last couple years in my written communication coming across better? Hopefully I didn't offend or upset anyone here. If I did, I apologize & say it wasn't my intention. I see that I need to spend less time commenting on an Internet forum & more time focusing my "discretionary time" on other things the Lord has laid before me. Anyways, I may pop in & post again, but just feel I should step away for now. Like I said, I have enjoyed much of the discussions & pray that the Lord would richly bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ!
God Bless!
Jeff Marshall

2016/4/8 18:04

Re: God Bless you all...

Hi Jeff
may be all of us need to review our writing style from time to time ;)
Just before you go, I'm currently in the mountains, having a bit a break and was just about to drop you a line, but now i realise your email is not in the profile.
Feel free to drop my a quick line, (see my profile) and I will reply, it may take a day or two
Otherwise - Blessings !

2016/4/8 19:45

Re:

[email protected]

God Bless!

2016/4/8 19:53
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hey Jeff, there is a big difference. Pray I can do as well.

Where you from?

Love you in Christ: Phillip

2016/4/9 7:06Profile
passerby

Re:

The lord bless you and you family. Please drop by in the forum from time to time. Forget the heat of the polemics, the bond of love that keeps us together shall prevail as we have one God, one Savior, one Holy Spirit molding us to the image of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As fellow pilgrims in Christ, we are passers-by, crossing one another along the way, sharing our burdens, fears, revelations, deep thoughts, peace, and blessings.

2016/4/9 9:47Profile

Re:

Originally from the Dallas, TX area. The Lord moved my family here to Albuquerque, New Mexico almost 4.5 years ago now.

God Bless,
Jeff

2016/4/9 10:03

Re:

Hi Jeff, I for one have appreciated your insight and wisdom on this site. Perhaps you were a little zealous from time to time and perhaps you didn't need to be involved in so many posts (especially the spirited ones)...which may be the reason for you wanting to step away a little more.

Anyway, please do come back as you mentioned and don't be a total stranger, because from what I have read, you have much to contribute.

2016/4/9 11:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy