SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Introduction

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Zsuzsanna I am 53 years old, staying home taking care of my family. I grew up in Hungary and since I was 29 I've been living in Canada and the US. I am very thankful for the opportunity to be in this forum.

Although I am coming from a Presbyterian family, and my parents lived by godly principles I did not hear much about God. By the age of 27 I was disillusioned with life, I felt no matter what I did it just got worse and worse. This was the time when the great political changes took place and suddenly the gospel was everywhere. I heard that Jesus can be found if somebody seeks him and through him it is possible to live a pure and righteous life. I felt that this was what I always wanted. Not long after this I gave my life to the Lord and He forgave all my sins. Waking up the next day I felt that He was with me, more real than I expected, and gave me a crystal clear understanding about what's right and wrong...

I believe that my lack of praying and renewing my mind by the word caused that soon I was caught up by false teachings such as word of faith and prosperity and later I came to worldliness and idolatry, finally emptiness by 2011. Searching for the way back I found a 10 minute YouTube video called "wake up church" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDolHW7CfA4) a sermon compilation with David Wilkerson, Keith Daniel, Leonard Ravenhill, Jim Cimbala and Carter Conlon. This started a personal revival in my life and an intense renewing of mind that still lasts today. I became a lover of truth and now I put my confidence in God and not men.

I thank God for Sermonindex where I found godly guidance all this time.

Zsuzsanna

2016/4/7 3:14
jochbaptist

Welcome

Welcome Zsuzsanna.

May God richly bless your interaction on SI, and thank you for your testimony. :)

Blessings

2016/4/7 5:08Profile
havok20x

Re: Welcome

Welcome!

2016/4/7 7:19Profile
brothagary

Re:

Welcome and God bless you ,may God continue to feed you his sweet spirit and word ,.......

2016/4/7 7:33Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Welcome and praise God for His work in you sister.

2016/4/7 8:03Profile

Re: Introduction

Welcome Zsuzsanna, may the Lord bless you here...........bro Frank

2016/4/7 9:45

Re:

Praise the Lord, Zsuzsanna.

He is faithful. Welcome!

2016/4/7 9:59

Re:

Welcome my sister. May Jesus bless you richly.

Brother Blaine

2016/4/7 12:26

Re: Thanks, brothers

Thanks for the warm and encouraging words, may God be glorified through all our discussions.

Zsuzsanna

2016/4/7 19:27
Brotheralechenu

Lagos, NGR

Re: Introduction

You are welcome, lovely sister. You are in the right place.

2016/4/19 15:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy