SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : What is spiritual, what is natural and what is literal?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread

Re:

Oh I agree brother!
Good words. My salvation is not dependent on Israel. Never said that nor do I believe anything like that. I was just responding/replying to the things you said in your first post reply. No worries brother. 😊 No offense intended nor taken!
God Bless!
Jeff

2016/4/7 19:04

Re:

Hey brothers,

On another subject:
The patterns/shadows God gave on earth reveal the patterns and spiritual realities in heaven and we are seated with Him in heavenly places.

Heb_8:5 Who serve unto the example and SHADOW of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

So, God showed the prophets patterns/vision to build something on earth, but they had a greater significance as they were shadows of things to come.

For instance, there was a physical Tabernacle of David in the OT and it was a shadow of spiritual realities concerning the rebuilding of the "Tabernacle of David as was spoken in Acts 15, but in this respect it is His Church. Why does God liken the Church to the Tabernacle of David and not the Tabernacle of Moses? At one time the Tabernacle of Moses actually existed during the same time as the Tabernacle of David.

The Tabernacle of Moses also contained patterns/shadows of heavenly things, but why the Tabernacle of David mentioned in Acts 15 and not the Tabernacle of Moses?

Here is the context:

Acts 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Acts 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Acts 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Acts 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

2016/4/8 1:35

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy