SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Marching to Zion

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, do you think the Scriptures teach that God is going to have another age of salvation after the Church age? If so, will it be for all people or only the Jewish people? Or do you think the Church age is the final age before Jesus comes back in judgment

Brother, good question, I personally do not believe there is a Church Age, but the Scriptures say that the times of the gentiles will be fulfilled and then the Gospel will be embraced by Jewish peoples. This will all happen before our Lord comes in the clouds and every eye see's Him.

And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. - Luke 21:24

Romans 11 really sums up for me the great hope of the Jewish people embracing the Gospel, of course we rejoice in our Messianic believers of the Jewish people group. But a larger amount of Jewish people will not embrace Jesus Christ till all the Gentiles are saved from the other nations that God intended.

Is it not amazing that God choose such a small group of insignificant people to be a people group that the Apostles, Prophets and the very Son of God would be manifest? And that through their ultimate disobedience the very life of God would be shared with the entire world (gospel of Jesus). And now in the end after our embracing this gospel they will themselves have a revival and re-embracing of their heritage.

I hope that in-part answers some of your question.

Below is Romans 11:11-36

Israel’s Rejection Not Final
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness,[f] if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved,[g] as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”[h]
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”[i]
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”[j]
36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

2016/4/3 14:58Profile

Re:

Hi saints,

When Fred Phelps's " church," was often in the news I used to shake my head and wonder as a young Christian. There were over 350,000 churches in America and this wicked gathering of people of less than a hundred became known all over the world and non-christian people had a field day lambasting " Christianity," because of them. All of this was the devils work, Screwtape would be very proud that such a few crazies could be so easily promoted and used to defame genuine saints.

This man and this church that is being spoken on this thread runs right into that category. The vast majority of Christians and churches, which I have many problems with as anyone who knows me can testify so in no way am I their defenders, but the vast majority of Christians and churches are pro Israel in their stand. Just try and run as Republican and not be pro-Israel and see what happens.

So I am not sure why this man would or should be given any airtime at all. If it gives the impression that the vast majority of Christian's in this country are anti-semitic then it is the devils work for that is blatantly and demonstrably not true.

Bro Greg writes........

"It is without doubt that God has preserved the jewish people for His end times purposes. This does not mean that jewish people are saved by being jewish as all must embrace our Messiah, Jesus Christ."

Now, what could be more simple than that? Amen brother. I think most of the discussion beyond that is sophistry and the devils work that is just how I feel...........bro Frank

2016/4/3 15:06
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///Steven Anderson is a very dubious character...///

I will agree with this.

2016/4/3 15:19Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE : ///"When a Jew rules the World" by Joel Richardson. Even if you disagree with eschatological viewpoint & stay where you are (I will still treat you as a brother as does Joel), you will be enlightened on some church history I am certain 99.99%.....///

'Last year alot of people where really worked up by predictions that Johnathan Cahn, Mark Biltz, etc. where making. one of the real indicators to me that these men where off, was whom they bumped shoulders with and whom promoted there countless books and videoes men like Jim Bakker etc.
Joel Richardson is running in the same circle.'

As far as Church history you might be interested in David Bercots : "Israel in Prophecy"

"What the Early Christians Believed About Israel in Prophecy. Millions of Christians have it all figured out how various Old Testament prophecies are being fulfilled today—or how they will be fulfilled in the future—through the nation of Israel. But are we understanding those prophecies correctly?"
http://www.scrollpublishing.com/store/product2814.html

edit change : 'want to get' to 'be interested in'

2016/4/3 16:04Profile
savannah

Re: Marching to Zion

Friends of Jesus,

Watch the documentary and you decide!

We know that we are passed from death unto life, in that we love the brethren. He that does not love his brother abides in death.
1 John 3:14

2016/4/3 16:56Profile

Re:

I do not think a Christian should watch satan's propaganda that savannah is promoting here. Think the link should be removed as well.

2016/4/3 17:14
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quite honestly, I'm astounded that some here would have the temerity to quote Scripture concerning brotherly love while promoting this tripe from Mr. Anderson.

2016/4/3 17:23Profile

Re:

nothing new from this source(s). They talk religion while serving satan's doomed to fail purpose at the same time.

2016/4/3 17:27

Re:

Thank you savanna for your brave post.
But it seems a bit too much for some members here.
Quote; "Watch the documentary and you decide! " fair point !

Quote: "Steven Anderson is a very dubious character"
His character has nothing to do with what he presents, we should not discuss someones character, rather the points that the person presents, and we should do it in a fair and mature manner.

To quote from secular sources is not helpful when discussing Biblical topics !

Again the topic becomes too important for some, more important than to glorify Jesus ,to lift up His name

Paul wrote: I'm determined not to know anything among you exept Jesus Christ and Him crucified !

2016/4/3 17:39

Re:

you must like peanuts markuskiwi

2016/4/3 17:52

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy