SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Find A church or homegroup near me where God is still present

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Robert2032

Auburn,Indiana

Find A church or homegroup near me where God is still present

Is there any churches or home groups near 46706 that listen to zac poonen and believe as he does? I am looking for someone in our area to fellowship with. I haven't felt Gods presence in a church service for years and years. I sense his presence in men like Zac Poonen and others but cant find anyone in my area.

2016/3/26 22:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Find A church or homegroup near me where God is still present

Dear brother,

Thank you for sharing your heart and real burden for the Presence of God in the gathering of saints. I just got back from a house church meeting that is starting in our area and it was wonderful, we did not want to leave. And we really are not seeking the Lord and having much happening yet, but just kindred hearts in the Lord is wonderful.

One avenue of finding like-minded brethren could be the upcoming 12 regional gatherings with Gospel Fellowships http://gfel.org which we will be posting on SermonIndex once they are fully confirmed.

Also there might be saints on the forums here nearby you. May God allow you to start a home fellowship.

2016/3/26 22:07Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Re: Find A church or homegroup near me where God is still present

Hi Robert

The House Church Central Directory shows that there is a house church in your town. I didn't want to post a link because I don't know if SI endorses that particular leg of the HC movement.

And whether I'm doing you a favor by providing this info remains to be seen. A lot of the HC's listed there are defunct, or just one guy looking to get something started "with likeminded believers." I hope you have better success than I have in your search for a good home fellowship! No doubt there are a lot of good ones like the one Greg describes, but nutty house churches are a lot easier to find than good ones. That's been my experience in the Detroit area, anyway.

Wayne

2016/3/26 22:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear brother,

Do share the link to that home church directory, that is also a good caution given.

2016/3/27 7:20Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

http://www.hccentral.com/directory/

2016/3/27 14:14Profile

Re:

I tried 3 different cities in the church registry. Came up no charge found. I get the impression they're not many house churches listed in the registry.

Blaine

2016/3/27 21:18
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Great site. But, the directory is outdated and I think sparsely populated.

2016/3/27 21:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy