SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Walking Dead Joins Disney and Marvel in Taking a Stand Against Georgia’s Anti-gay Bill

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

The Walking Dead Joins Disney and Marvel in Taking a Stand Against Georgia’s Anti-gay Bill

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/disney-marvel-boycott-georgia-anti-gay-bill

Just heard about this on the radio this morning going to work.

It crossed my mind that churches should just have their 501c3 status revoked to avoid this problem. And maybe do marriage ceremonies privately. Just a thought.

2016/3/24 20:20Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re: The Walking Dead Joins Disney and Marvel in Taking a Stand Against Georgia’s An

And please, please boycott Marvel and Disney, turn off the idiot box; life is so much better without television.

2016/3/24 20:24Profile

Re:

Any time you enter into an agreement with the government for some "privilege", you always end up giving up some right.

Long before 501c3, Churches were always tax exempt. They entered into a contract with Caesar so their congregation could deduct their giving from their taxes.

2016/3/24 23:22

Re:

Little known fact: churches don't need 501c3 "tax exemption". Churches are "tax immune" by nature.

2016/3/25 0:34

Re:

And no big surprise cause I heard a massive majority of Disney workers are homosexual/lesbian. Not really "news" in that sense to me. The world is going to do what the world does best: drink in sin like water. The church should be in the world but not be of the world to begin with.

2016/3/25 0:36

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy